domingo, mayo 13, 2007

It's coming!

Last night, at Plaza de España station, waiting for the Metro at 1:30 pm... We're celebrating San Isidro nowadays! Have fun in your weekened till it's over! ;)

Ayer por la noche, en la estación de Plaza España, esperando al Metro a la 1:30 de la mañana... Estamos en las Fiestas de San Isidro! Disfrutad hasta el último minuto del finde! ;)

Listening to Dire Straits Tunnel of love

Etiquetas: ,

23 people want to say about...

At 13/5/07 19:35, Blogger isa said...

Happy San Isidro Festival! Are you wearing Chulapa?

PS Are there any people over 30 years old living (or at least taking the metro) in Madrid? ;-)))

 
At 13/5/07 19:45, Blogger Dsole said...

hehehe no, I'm not a Chulapa person! and yes... if you see it closer you'll see 3 women in the left at least in their forties.. ;)

 
At 13/5/07 19:47, Blogger EMNM said...

Muy buena la foto, ¿no te da cosa hacer fotos a la gente? yo me corto mucho en esos casos. el otro día se me ocurrió hacer una foto a una monja y cuando vi la foto en la pantalla del ordenador me di cuenta de la cara de pocos amigos que me estaba echando la monja, creo que no le gustó que le hiciese fotos.

 
At 13/5/07 19:54, Blogger Dsole said...

jajaja pues claro que me da palo... pero soy muy discretita.. estaba sentada en el andén esperando al metro y hacía como si estuviera viendo las fotos jijiji.. sin flash por supuesto! ;)

 
At 13/5/07 20:25, Blogger Chuckeroon said...

...sin flash??!!! Clearly, no flash....but what a snap!!!!!! As they say..."let the photo come to you". Strange; I've planned a metro shot for tomorrow. After this, I think I might not show it. You are too good.

 
At 13/5/07 20:35, Anonymous Anónimo said...

I have been curious about your new job, do like it, are you doing it still after thirty years???
I really hope, it`s a nice work!

Have a good new week, dsole!

( Your mom and you are beautiful together!)

 
At 13/5/07 22:20, Blogger jeremyDP said...

this photo is very good ! (more people than in my metro shot !!)

 
At 13/5/07 22:46, Anonymous Anónimo said...

a very cosmo shot, i like it a lot!

happy San Isidro!

 
At 13/5/07 22:49, Blogger Bob Crowe said...

Very, very cool picture, a bit of the human parade. This could be any metro system in Europe or the Americas. Make the faces a bit less focused and it could be anywhere in the world. I'm sure Brian and Ming have some good ones of the NYC subway. I got some interesting shots in the Tokyo subway a few years ago.

Bob

St. Louis Missouri Daily Photo Blog

 
At 13/5/07 22:58, Anonymous Anónimo said...

It looks like a nice group of people. I like photos like these because I can see what people wear that might be different from what we wear here.

I have celebrated this day, Mother's Day in my country, with a magazine cover for my wife. I hope you can see it.

 
At 14/5/07 00:48, Blogger Mary.M.. (mi foto) said...

Unos dias atrás quise hacer una foto a un músico en la calle y me corté y al final nada, que no pude.
Venga que siga la fiesta.

 
At 14/5/07 00:52, Blogger Kala said...

thats funny - what is a Chulapa? hm anyway Isabella pointed out somethign very interesting! All young people lol nice!!

 
At 14/5/07 02:18, Anonymous Anónimo said...

what's a chulapa? I love subway photos.

 
At 14/5/07 02:25, Blogger Fénix - Bostonscapes said...

Qué foto tan buena! Parece un still de una película. Muy profesional también.

 
At 14/5/07 02:39, Blogger Monica said...

Great great shot! Love the format. We get to see spanish people on their routine and also it looks like a window of a shop full of manequins!

 
At 14/5/07 04:51, Blogger The Wellspring said...

Cool shot!

~Lisa in Quito

 
At 14/5/07 05:54, Blogger photowannabe said...

A good study of fashion and figures. i like this candid shot.

 
At 14/5/07 10:41, Blogger Dsole said...

A chulapo and chulapa, it's the traditional costume of Madrid, and many people is dressed like that nowadays to celebrate San Isidro festivity. you can see here a previous post with a chulapo ;)

Monica, you're right! it's like a window shop! funny!

Leena, it's 2 weeks since I've started working, and I like it a lot, even it's a little bit hard in the begginig! very interesting indeed! thank you for asking! :)

 
At 15/5/07 06:17, Blogger Carraol said...

Magnifica panoramica del Metro, en verdad parece foto de revista. Esta abierto toda la noche? Aca lo cierran, creo a la 1:00 A.M. y los fines de semana, una hora mas tarde. Saludos.

 
At 15/5/07 12:45, Anonymous Anónimo said...

This is great. They look like mannequins! Mostly young and moda.

 
At 16/5/07 23:33, Blogger AinZ said...

Love this panoramic shot of the subway platform--perhaps because I posted a similar shot of a tram stop in Zurich a few weeks ago. great minds think alike!

 
At 18/5/07 00:20, Blogger Bobby D. said...

FABULOUS Shot!

 
At 20/5/07 01:10, Blogger Waldo Oiseau said...

Fantastic "everyday" photo! Love it!

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home