martes, mayo 08, 2007

And now it's my turn to play!

No, I'm not winding you up, just playing with my camera and the lights in the street I see from my window -an avenue-... (so maybe this could be my early theme day post!). I got some crazy shot, and i encourage you to do that too! it's funny! :)

No, no os estoy vacilando ni nada de eso, sólo jugué con la cámara y las luces de la calle que se ven desde mi ventana, una avenida... (asi que este podría ser un post prematuro para el tema del 1 de Junio). Salió una locura de fotos, probad a ver qué os sale! :)

listening to Dover Better day

Etiquetas: ,

15 people want to say about...

At 9/5/07 00:50, Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

Oh, I really like this photo. It looks like a swamp of fire flies in the night. Very artistic and cool.

 
At 9/5/07 01:48, Blogger Monica said...

I like the effect, seems like several light birds flying! 'Vacilando', funny, we have this word in portuguese too with the same meaning.

PS: I agree with you, you shouldn't blog while at work! :-)

 
At 9/5/07 02:58, Blogger Annie said...

I don't usually have any cars, or lights, on my street at night. I doubt I can get anything so interesting.

 
At 9/5/07 04:56, Blogger Omaheña said...

I love it! I took a picture of Omaha from the plane when I went to Guatemala and the lights are all crazy like that! Me encantan las fotos asi.
ps. My post today was dedicated to you! eres la unica que mencionaste el letrero de "recien casados" en la foto de ayer, y yo habia pensado que nadie se iba a dar cuenta.

 
At 9/5/07 07:40, Blogger Kalyan Panja said...

An interesting shot...really nice work!

 
At 9/5/07 08:43, Blogger Seda said...

Wow! Looks magical.
Seda

 
At 9/5/07 08:52, Blogger Oya said...

They look like butterflies to me:) Have fun Dsole...

 
At 9/5/07 09:27, Blogger Olivier said...

tu nous refais un remake de "la guerre des mondes" ;o)


you remake us a remake of “the war of the worlds”; O)

 
At 9/5/07 10:26, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Nice effect! Good idea of fun, i have to do it soon

 
At 9/5/07 10:28, Blogger GMG said...

Great shot Dsole. It's anmazing the sense of movement you caught on this...
Btw Thanks for the comment at Blogtrotter. I added a link tomyour blog; hope you don't mind.
Have a great day!

 
At 9/5/07 13:05, Anonymous Anónimo said...

it looks like shiny fabric....

 
At 9/5/07 17:20, Blogger M.Benaut said...

Very artistic technique. Now everyone will be trying to copy you.

 
At 9/5/07 20:13, Blogger Chandlermom said...

interesting photo - looks like a bunch of birds at a disco

 
At 10/5/07 06:56, Blogger エスタ said...

like it! fun seeing what cameras can do....i recently discovered the joy of dark tunnels in a car .... i wasn't doing the driving of course!! ☆

 
At 14/5/07 00:47, Blogger Kala said...

funnnny! i'm not sure what to make of this - it looks like a techno dance thingy =P

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home