lunes, mayo 07, 2007

Just like that...

Plaza de España (España Square), in a warm evening, before sunset, between the light and the shadows.
Sorry because I'm posting really late (half an hour to get midnight) but I don't have any time nowadays... Have FUN!!

Plaza de España en un momento antes del atardecer, entre las luces y sombras.
Perdón por la tardanza en publicar, pero estoy escasísima de tiempo ultimamente... Saludos!

Listening to Ben Harper Picture in a frame

Etiquetas: ,

16 people want to say about...

At 8/5/07 01:13, Blogger Annie said...

Hi Dsole, You really must claim some time to sit by the fountain with a friend or two.

Best wishes to you. Annie

 
At 8/5/07 01:52, Blogger isa said...

All those buildings are missing balconies! I would fire the architect immediately ;-)

I wonder, do they decorate those evergreen trees for Christmas?

 
At 8/5/07 04:43, Blogger Kate said...

The building on the right has more architectural interest than the one on the left, don't you think?

 
At 8/5/07 07:47, Blogger Fénix - Bostonscapes said...

Una belleza, los edificios bañados de sol, la arquitectura, todo, precioso. Quiero más! :)

 
At 8/5/07 09:04, Blogger Olivier said...

"Just like that...". je dirais "Juste superbe". Tres belle architecture et tres belle lumiere


“Just like that...". I would say “Just superb”. Very beautiful architecture and very beautiful light

 
At 8/5/07 09:09, Blogger Seda said...

I like the building in the corner...
Seda
Istanbul Photo

 
At 8/5/07 10:40, Anonymous Anónimo said...

isabella is right on the balconies! but wonderful nonetheless :)

 
At 8/5/07 15:01, Blogger Carlos Lorenzo said...

Bueno la foto ya nos vale. A veces no hay tiempo para escribir mucho por que la vida tiene otras cosas más importantes. Yo pienso que las fotos dicen mucho y este atardecer habla por sí solo de la calidez, la luz y la arquitectura de Madrid.
Gracias.

 
At 8/5/07 15:47, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Hello Dsole, this is another stunning photograph. I like them all but this one is special. I think it must be a combination of things that happen to appeal to me.

I got to fly last night. I mean I just dove in and flew. You can find out how on my blog post today.

 
At 8/5/07 15:52, Blogger Monica said...

I like the contrast between the light and the shadow. Seeing that you´ve been busy this days, I hope everything is fine at your new job!

 
At 8/5/07 15:59, Blogger magiceye said...

beautiful buildings!

 
At 8/5/07 17:45, Blogger julia said...

I'd feel really grand on this street, big time!

 
At 8/5/07 19:34, Blogger GiuCe said...

...ese chorro de agua se ve casi irreal!!! la luz de la tarde se ve màgica ^^

Saludosssssss

 
At 8/5/07 20:48, Blogger Omaheña said...

Como la mayoria de tus fotos, esta me da ganas de meterme dentro de la foto - esta vez, para sentarme alli al lado de la fuente para disfrutar el atardecer! Suerte con el trabajo!

 
At 8/5/07 23:05, Blogger GMG said...

Beautiful sunset afternoon! Talking about warm weather, today at 9:00 p.m. when I was coming back, the outside temperature in Lisbon was 27º. I can imagine Madrid...

 
At 9/5/07 08:56, Blogger Oya said...

This is a nice plocce to sit and whatch the city life...

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home