sábado, mayo 12, 2007

Morning

In my way to work, waiting for the bus... this is Herrera Oria, such a residential neighborhood. Those flats are 16-storey buildings, high enough, uh? I wonder how they see the city from that above... Just a street scene, have a nice weekened!!
Btw, can you see the moon in the blue sky?

De camino al curro, esperando al autobús en Herrera Oria, un barrio bastante residencial. Esos bloques tienen hasta 16 pisos, no está nada mal eh? Me pregunto cómo verán Madrid desde allí arriba... Sólo una escena cotidiana para hoy, pasad un buen finde!!
Por cierto ¿veís la luna en el cielo azul?

Listening to La Vaca Azul Vuelo

Etiquetas:

15 people want to say about...

At 12/5/07 13:54, Blogger Nathalie H.D. said...

Is it a pleasant neighbourhood? Is it nice to live there? I don't find these tall buildings very attractive to look at but perhaps they are nice to live in, with great views and convenient location.

 
At 12/5/07 14:04, Anonymous Anónimo said...

very clean neighbourhood - there is just a small hint or suggestion of a moon.

 
At 12/5/07 14:29, Blogger Dsole said...

I think it is Nathalie, maybe the buildings aren't very beautiful, but the neighborhood.. I like it, even sometimes I'd like to live more close to downtown :)

Thank you for your visit, Piika :)

 
At 12/5/07 15:18, Blogger alice said...

I wish you a nice weekend too! What are you going to do?

 
At 12/5/07 15:36, Blogger Fabrizio Zanelli said...

Nice weekend you too and yes the moon is there very well visible :-)

 
At 12/5/07 19:00, Blogger Argemís said...

Acabo de descubrir este blog y me parece increíble.¡Enhorabuena a los miembros que formaís parte de él! Volveré.
Un saludo, Argemis.

 
At 12/5/07 19:01, Blogger Chuckeroon said...

You are welcome to the White Cross, D. We'll choose a day when the river is at it's absolute highest, get inside early and stay there for a few hours until the water goes down again. ;-) There's a fantastic menu as well as Guinness!

 
At 12/5/07 20:15, Blogger GMG said...

What a gorgeous day! Shame that you're on the way to work...
I've nothing against tall buildings; I live on the 13th floor of a 15-storey building and the feeling of space is immense (there aren't other so tall buildings in the neighbourhood...). The building's brown colour is the only objectionable...
Have a nice week-end!

 
At 13/5/07 02:09, Blogger Mary.M.. (mi foto) said...

... muchos puentes, vaya suerte, que en Madrid os lo montais muy bien, venga que lo paseis bien.

 
At 13/5/07 03:12, Blogger photowannabe said...

Have a great weekend and I love the hint of moon in this morning shot.

 
At 13/5/07 06:11, Blogger Monica said...

It gives us such a clear notion of this neighborhood. I like it! Yes 16 storey is very high, but they certaily must have quite a view!

 
At 13/5/07 07:08, Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

This buildings look exactly like the housing projects in Chelsea. NYC has a lot of these kinds of buildings that were built in the early 50s for middle income people.

 
At 13/5/07 07:09, Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

Yes, I can see the moon. Cool!

 
At 13/5/07 14:19, Anonymous Anónimo said...

You always have the most interesting photos. I am never disappointed.

I have celebrated this day, Mother's Day in my country, with a magazine cover for my wife. I hope you can see it.

 
At 14/5/07 00:51, Blogger Kala said...

how do you like the bus transportation in your city? Ours come every 30 mins or so during the weekdays until 6 PM then u have to wait a long one hour after that and on weekends! Not too good. I jus bike most of the time or drive my car on weekends. And, I DO see the moon - very nice ;)

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home