viernes, junio 15, 2007

somewhere over the greenbow...

...Way up high,
There's a land that I heard of
Once in a lullaby.

Listening to Israel Kamawiwo'ole Somewhere over the rainbow (Please listen to this version!) (link to YouTube)

Have a nice weekend!! ¡¡Buen finde!!

Etiquetas: ,

16 people want to say about...

At 15/6/07 18:54, Anonymous Anónimo said...

this is so beautiful!

 
At 15/6/07 19:13, Blogger Fénix - Bostonscapes said...

Cuánta belleza! Ese paseo parece tan grande. Tienes la suerte de tenerlo en plena ciudad, si? Está tan bien mantenido que parece un jardín botánico. Hermosísimo, realmente.

 
At 15/6/07 19:19, Anonymous Anónimo said...

This is a beautiful picture.

Abraham Lincoln
Today you will get to see the baby raccoons...
Brookville Daily Photo

 
At 15/6/07 19:39, Blogger MumbaiiteAnu said...

Beautiful green.
Great picture.

 
At 15/6/07 20:36, Blogger stromsjo said...

Oh I like this. A fresh picture to go with a well-known and beloved song.

 
At 15/6/07 21:58, Blogger Victoria said...

What a lovely place to go for a stroll!

 
At 15/6/07 22:48, Blogger GMG said...

Dsole,
Retiro provides never ending post materials... Great picture!
Have a great weekend, with many blog visits!
Gil

 
At 15/6/07 22:52, Blogger isa said...

Beautiful place!
And now I'll be hummming this song for days ;-)

 
At 17/6/07 09:53, Blogger Oya said...

Very nice and peaceful place.
I have started to a new job too, and it takes my all time almost. When I come home at the evenings, most of the time I feel exhausted. It is hard to me to keep blogging either, but I will not give up! :) Maybe I wont be able to visit other blogs, but I will welcome my friends as much as I can...

 
At 18/6/07 07:48, Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

I love the Hawaiian version of "Somewhere over the Rainbow".

Very appropriate photo too.

 
At 18/6/07 19:35, Blogger Dee said...

Wish we had something like this in Houston. Beautiful.

 
At 19/6/07 10:02, Blogger ~tanty~ said...

I love this photo. It looks so peaceful.

 
At 19/6/07 10:18, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Dsole, beautiful photo again!!!

 
At 19/6/07 12:34, Blogger Kala said...

this was a complete shocker!!! How did you even know about brahdah Iz?!

That is crazy and this post is nice and funny - wasnt too sure I saw what I read until I read it again and sure enough, it was da IZ music link!!!

Very kewl to da max!!

 
At 19/6/07 21:56, Blogger Chris said...

Beautiful photo & thanks for posting the link to the beautiful song. It came just in time for me at the end of a looooong day with my little boys!

 
At 22/6/07 06:29, Blogger kuanyin333 said...

I also posted about the song Over the Rainbow on another one of my blogs, Who's Yo Mama? the other day, and the song was sung by Connie...then Carlos suggested the Iz song linked here...and of course, it's my all time favorite by him!

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home