jueves, junio 14, 2007

2 women

I don't know what can I say about this shot... I guess it's funny to see the young lady dressed with summer clothes and the senior one with a jacket and some dark colours.
By the way this is near my house. Have a great day!

No sé muy bien qué decir sobre esta foto... tal vez que me hace gracia ver la diferencia de ropa entre las 2 mujeres, una de verano y la otra de invierno.
Es una calle cerquita a mi casa. ¡Pasad un buen día!

Listening to Heros del Silencio El estanque

Etiquetas:

10 people want to say about...

At 14/6/07 09:49, Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

Interesting observation! I would not have noticed it if you hadn't mentioned the summer/winter clothes.

 
At 14/6/07 09:51, Blogger EMNM said...

Así se pillan los catarros!!!
Por culpa de ir abrigado con calor y veraniego con fresco me he pillado un trancazo horroroso cof cof
Saludos

 
At 14/6/07 10:04, Blogger GMG said...

Funny shot! Don't think that young lady could go out dressed like that today, at least in Lisbon. It's incredible this June: tonight it poured... Hope you have it better in Madrid. Enjoy!

 
At 14/6/07 12:31, Blogger Nazzareno said...

Mirándonos bien n'è una tercera con vestidos otoñales.... Bueno día también a ti.

 
At 14/6/07 13:19, Blogger MumbaiiteAnu said...

Yeah, I wouldnt have noticed too.
Nice shot. Looks like a nice area to live.

 
At 14/6/07 13:42, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Old people get cold easier, and faster than younger people. I can attest to that. They don't move as fast either.

Nice shot for comparison.

If you have not seen a big ant then it might be worth seeing my post this morning.
Brookville Daily Photo

 
At 14/6/07 18:39, Anonymous Anónimo said...

I think that older people feel colder faster....?

 
At 15/6/07 12:23, Blogger Kalyan Panja said...

Its really funny indeed...Well spotted & nicely captured shot!

 
At 15/6/07 15:48, Blogger Chuckeroon said...

A fine street scene, Dsole.

I was only once in Madrid at a conference so I saw only inside of the hotel. It's obviously a very fine city.

 
At 15/6/07 16:50, Anonymous Anónimo said...

What a nice green, breezy neighborhood!

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home