sábado, junio 02, 2007

Enjoy your weekend

Enjoy your free time!
The sun is shining now...

¡Disfruta de tu tiempo!
Y aprovecha ahora que hace bueno...

Listening to Silvio Rodríguez Playa Girón

Etiquetas: ,

10 people want to say about...

At 2/6/07 15:44, Blogger Martel said...

a beautiful photograph, joy

This Weekend, I propose on my photo blog on Martel. Before and After.
And amusing, I start with Delfour-Couderc drapery, it was the house of the late arrears Grandparent of Olivier (DP Evry)
(A friend, it is him which me advises to make a blog)
My blog photographs on the town of Martel

 
At 2/6/07 15:53, Blogger isa said...

Nice "catch" ;-)
I see, you're enjoying the weekend already!

 
At 2/6/07 16:58, Blogger EMNM said...

¡Pero si hacía bueno la semana pasada! no puedo con el calor, ¡que vuelva la lluvia!

 
At 2/6/07 18:52, Blogger Annie said...

It is shining in my city too. And I'm enjoying it very much.

 
At 3/6/07 00:53, Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Linda foto! Aqui onde moro está chovendo e fazendo muito frio. Desejo a você um belo final de semana!

 
At 3/6/07 00:59, Blogger Lothiane said...

Looks like a wonderful day! :)

 
At 3/6/07 08:22, Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

Beautiful photo of the father playing catch wtih his son.

 
At 3/6/07 21:12, Blogger Oya said...

I guess I enjoyed the sun too much...It is hurting:(

 
At 4/6/07 11:20, Anonymous Anónimo said...

it´s beautiful and sunny here in Cadiz!

 
At 4/6/07 16:14, Blogger Chuckeroon said...

PLease send the sun to Richmond u T. It's disappeared again.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home