lunes, junio 11, 2007

A green walk

Paseo de Recoletos... Madrid is quite green in some streets... let's enjoy them! Remember the little but cozy caffe on the right? i posted in february too, see here how weather changes!

Paseo de Recoletos, Madrid es muy verde por algunas calles... disfrutemos de ellas! ¿Os suena la cafetería de la derecha? Puse una foto de ella hace ya unos meses... ¡mira cómo cambia el tiempo!

Listening to Coldplay Talk

Etiquetas:

21 people want to say about...

At 11/6/07 19:22, Blogger alice said...

I think many inhabitants like to come and stroll here, Madrid can be very hot in summer, I suppose?

 
At 11/6/07 21:03, Blogger MumbaiiteAnu said...

Great place to walk, and also watch people go by.

 
At 12/6/07 03:20, Blogger Kate said...

It's remarkable what changes a few months make. I'd rather have "hot", wouldn't you? The scene is quite pleasant and lovely to view. I made Gazpacho tonight for dinner, and thought of you folks in Spain. This is where that wonderful cold soup originated, isn't it??

 
At 12/6/07 03:55, Blogger Annie said...

I do remember your earlier post of this cafe.

Madrid is beautiful here indeed.

 
At 12/6/07 05:06, Blogger Steve Buser said...

Wonder walkway. The city really comes to life. Shady enough to make a warm day pleasant. Great city.

 
At 12/6/07 06:05, Blogger Fénix - Bostonscapes said...

Qué belleza de paseo! Y la cafetería es preciosa tanto en invierno como en verano. Me encantaría estar allí ahora mismo.

 
At 12/6/07 06:43, Blogger Olivier said...

le beau temps nous amene à faire de tres belle promenade la journée. belle photo qui donne envie de faire une pause et de sortir respirer l'air


the good weather brings us to go for very beautiful walk the day. beautiful photograph which gives desire for making a pause and to leave to breathe the air

 
At 12/6/07 09:31, Anonymous Anónimo said...

It`s raining here and I have no visitors in this moment, so, I have time to visit Madrid and start at once pleasant walking in such a nice place of your photo.
How much you can get free days for your holiday. In our new jobs holidays are at first very short and get longer during working years. How about in Spain?
I wish you happy working and free days, dsole!

 
At 12/6/07 09:40, Blogger Nazzareno said...

¡aquella cafetería es el puesto ideal por bonito capuchino en toda tranquilidad!Pecado no encontrar nunca el tiempo por este pequeñas, importantes cosas....

 
At 12/6/07 15:54, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Nice picture. I like the couple just entering. Looks like they are comfortable.

I have 1 baby raccoon today and a pile of poop!
Brookville Daily Photo

 
At 12/6/07 19:23, Blogger Fabrizio Zanelli said...

I love to compare the two photos. Yes weather change perspective and appearence of everything.

 
At 12/6/07 20:11, Blogger césar said...

Hace mucho que no te saludo y quería mandarte mis felicidades por tus fotos, es como mirar mi ciudad (y mi barrio) por otros ojos y eso me encanta, sigue así!!!
Veo que tienes una gran comunidad de visitantes y también me alegro por ello, lo dicho, un saludo y feliz primavera!!!

 
At 13/6/07 00:19, Blogger Mary.M.. (mi foto) said...

Vaya casualidad! y es que no me había pasado por aquí, si no hubiera tardado un poco en poner "el torito bravo", bueno pues ya tenemos dos...jjjj, podemos formar una ganadería.
Pasa una buena semana.
Besos.

 
At 13/6/07 00:29, Anonymous Anónimo said...

I like the shaded walk. Trees in a row are always a favorite of mine.

 
At 13/6/07 02:13, Blogger GMG said...

Recoletos looks great! Are the works around Madrid already finished or should I wait still a bit to get back to Madrid?

 
At 13/6/07 09:21, Blogger Dsole said...

Gmg, it's almost finished! I think some parts of the highway are still unfinished, but it worths always a visit!

César, es cierto, hace mucho que nos vemos... muchas gracias por pasearte por aquí, un saludo vecino!

leena, I'm not very sure... I think I have one month of holidays, and as I'm working in a university we have extra vacation in christmas and holy week :)

kate, I think so! Gazpacho is a summer drinking! cheers my friend!

Alice, yes, Madrid is hot in summer and very cold in winter! there is a lot of weather changings

Thank you all for your visit!

 
At 14/6/07 07:40, Blogger Lavenderlady said...

I do remember the previous post of the little cafe. Not opnly the weather changed...the foliage did too!

 
At 14/6/07 09:13, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Dsole, that's a beautiful photo! Must be nice to stroll around there!

Thanks for your visit to HamburgDailyPhoto!

Marc

 
At 14/6/07 09:51, Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

Beautiful park. It looks sooo clean.

 
At 16/6/07 23:04, Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Beautiful photo! Sounds that Paseo de Recoletos is just an amazing place!

 
At 19/6/07 12:36, Blogger Kala said...

After seeing the Iz on your otherpost, now Im looking at all your other posts that I missed to see if you have any surprises =P

I love Coldplay!

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home