viernes, junio 08, 2007

A lichen

So I'm back to Madrid, I've been on a Meeting in Cercedilla, which is a little village 50 km far away from here, a beautiful place, so green, with mountains, a lot of trees... but i don't have uploaded my photos yet! So I'm posting one of last Sunday... this is a lichen over the tree, I really like its shape. It's kind of mysterious, don't you think?
Have a fantastic weekened!!

Ya estoy de vuelta, he estado en un mini congreso en un pueblecito a 50 km de Madrid llamado Cercedilla, un sitio muy chulo, con mucha vegetación, montañas, pinos... pero aún no he cargado la fotos en el PC, así que pongo una de la semana pasada. Un liquen (bueno, más de uno) sobre un árbol (un membrillo). Me encanta la forma, los colores... es un "bicho" algo misterioso ¿verdad?
¡¡Pasad buen finde!!

Etiquetas: ,

8 people want to say about...

At 9/6/07 06:19, Blogger photowannabe said...

Very nice shot with good texture quality. I like the bit of yellow among the silvery lichen.
Welcome back.

 
At 9/6/07 06:50, Blogger Lavenderlady said...

The colors are great. They always fascinate me...not sure I understand their purpose in the big scheme of things.

 
At 9/6/07 12:26, Blogger don said...

great shot like the little yellow spot on the tree

 
At 9/6/07 15:54, Blogger EMNM said...

¿Bicho? tú eres de letras verdad?
El liquen, es una asociación entre un alga y un hongo, es un verdadero sensor de la contaminación, son muy sensibles a ella.

Hasta aquí la pedante-lección de Matritensis.

Buen finde! ;)

 
At 9/6/07 18:34, Blogger GMG said...

Glad to see you back, even if that gets you a «lesson» on «bicho liquens»... Actually they are natural pollution sensors: Got lichens? You’re breathing clean air!

 
At 9/6/07 20:09, Blogger Dsole said...

Jejejeje, sí, ya sé matritensis, jajaja, y me encantan! lo de bicho era una bromilla ;)

 
At 11/6/07 01:05, Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Beautiful photo! I like so much lichens! I made a post about LICHEN AND FUNGI. Take a look if you have the time.

 
At 14/6/07 09:52, Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

Very interesting photo. Was the tree under water for a long time?

What is lichen? I think I will look it up on wikipedia. :-)

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home