domingo, julio 29, 2007

Back from paradise...


I'm back to Madrid! back from a holiday week I've spent in Galicia, in a very little village near A Coruña, a beautiful place in the NorthWest of Spain.
As I don't have any new Madrid-photo, I've decided to post some photos of my journey here these days. I know I'm breaking the rules, but hey, I think you're gonna like them very much!

Did you remeber my red theme day photo? Well, as some of you asked me to show my little car, here it is, where the land finish! ;)

Hope you're having a great time! And thank you very much for your visits!!!

Pues ya estoy de vuelta en los Madriles, de vuelta de una semanita de vacaciones por las tierras galegas, más concretamente en una aldeiña cerca de A Coruña, una zona preciosa del noroeste de España.
Como no he podido hacer fotos nuevas del asfixiante Madrid he decidido colgar algunas del viaje estos días. Sé que estoy rompiendo las reglas del juego, pero también estoy segura de que os van a gustar mucho!

Bueno, como muchos de vosotros me preguntasteis por mi pequeño cochecito cuando colgué la foto de la pegatina que llevo, os lo enseño aquí, en una paisaje nada envidiable a las calles de Madrid, donde la tierra termina!

¡Muchas gracias por vuestras visitas mientras estaba fuera, espero que lo esteís pasando genial, de vacaciones o no!

Listening to the Cranberries Animal instinct

Etiquetas:

9 people want to say about...

At 29/7/07 22:46, Blogger Lavenderlady said...

I'm envious of your trip and anxious to see your photos.

 
At 30/7/07 00:58, Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Me too; bit scary to park so near the edge!

 
At 30/7/07 00:59, Blogger GMG said...

Finisterra, de rojo... Encantadora!
It's almost midnight and I just came back from a dinner at a restaurant on the beach at Alvor, Algarve. 27º Celsius, full moon, walked the sand back to the hotel, a few couples enjoying the fantastic night... I told to head south... ;)
Tomorrow I'll still enjoy the long weekend; Tuesday, I'll be back to business as usual... :(

 
At 30/7/07 07:29, Blogger Olivier said...

la vue est magnifique, c'est vraiment tres beau


the sight is splendid, it is really very beautiful

 
At 30/7/07 08:22, Blogger Ioanna said...

I like little red cars and I also like the view you see. I'm waiting for your photos!!!

 
At 30/7/07 10:07, Blogger ~tanty~ said...

Hey, nice little red car you have there. And what a beautiful view. Welcome back!

 
At 30/7/07 11:22, Blogger Fabrizio Zanelli said...

Oh such a wonderful view with your so pretty red car (I ever had red cars except the last one, so I love them)

 
At 31/7/07 09:53, Blogger Carraol said...

Maravillosa vista de este lugar que verdaderamente luce lleno de magia. Ah, esos viajes por carretera, inolvidables, creo yo. Un gran saludo.

 
At 22/4/10 15:22, Anonymous Shenandoah bed and breakfast said...

These are all the very charming, most attractive and fabulous places which are all the very famous travel destinations and most of the people do use it as their favorite travel spot for sure.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home