martes, julio 10, 2007

apologies..


Hey.... I'm very sorry for this HUGE DELAY on posting... I was out of town without internet connection for a couple of days on vacation, and it was impossible for to to go on with this. But now i'm here again and I will try to continue on posting.
How've been you doing? what are you going to do for summer holidays?
I bring you this bunch of roses for my apologies... and the other one just as a witness of my free time... ;)

Etiquetas: , ,

13 people want to say about...

At 10/7/07 21:31, Blogger Victoria said...

So much blue sky in that beach scene! I love it...

 
At 10/7/07 22:06, Blogger Nazzareno said...

It is always pleasant to return to look at your photograph.

 
At 10/7/07 22:06, Blogger stromsjo said...

No need to apologize. There are other things in life than blogging. I spoilt myself recently by getting a mobile internet connection for my laptop so in theory I can keep on blogging in most places. Take care!

 
At 10/7/07 23:29, Blogger iBlowfish said...

I like picture in the beach. Show everybody enjoyed their vacation.

 
At 11/7/07 02:26, Blogger Kate said...

I'll wear the beautiful flowers in my hair and stay under the umbrellas on the beach so they won't wilt. Thanks for the gift!

 
At 11/7/07 02:40, Blogger Monica said...

No need for apologies. I see you enjoyed you free time like you should. If you had stayed home, then we wouldn't forgive you!

 
At 11/7/07 03:20, Blogger Annie said...

The colorful umbrellas in the top photo made me think of flowers on the beach - and then, below there were roses. You are too kind, Dsole.

All is well at my house. My best friend is getting better and stronger with every day.

 
At 11/7/07 04:07, Blogger Dustin said...

Quiero ir a la playa tambien! Desgraciadamente, no existen playas en Arizona (el desierto)! :-(

Lo siento que mi espanol sea tan horrible. :-)

Me gustan tus fotos!!

Adios,

Dustin
Flagstaff Photoblog

 
At 11/7/07 06:25, Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Many thanks for the beautiful flowers! I am glad you update!

 
At 11/7/07 07:51, Blogger Oya said...

No need for apologies really. It is really hard to keep up blogging on daily basis. Thanks for the flowers though. I put them on my desk:)

 
At 11/7/07 08:25, Blogger MedaM said...

Beautiful beach but roses...I love them more.

 
At 12/7/07 19:56, Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous pink roses. Thanks!

 
At 14/7/07 01:42, Blogger Fabrizio Zanelli said...

These flowers are lovely and I hope you had chance to rest a bit :-)

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home