lunes, julio 16, 2007

I don't know very much about this building, but I can tell you the left side street is Gran Via and the right one is Leganitos street (which is a funny name for me)... But I think it's an originakl design. Do you like it?
ooohh it's hot here right now!

No sé mucho sobre este edificio, lo único que a la izquierda está la Gran Vía y a la derecha la calle Leganitos (que me parece un nombre bastante divertido)... Pero me parece un diseño original ¿no?
Uf, hace mucho calor aquí...

Etiquetas: ,

15 people want to say about...

At 16/7/07 20:22, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Your photographs are wonderful to look at and try to imagine the sights and sounds and smells.

It is hot here too. Hotter than it should be and much dryer than normal. In a year or two if this keeps up we will be a great desert.

oldmanlincoln

 
At 16/7/07 20:31, Blogger Olivier said...

il est tres beau cet immeuble, on dirait un hotel de luxe


it is very beautiful this building, one would say a hotel of luxury

 
At 16/7/07 22:44, Blogger Unknown said...

Must be great to have a room at the top floor :) Impressive building.

 
At 16/7/07 23:29, Blogger GMG said...

�Calor? Que verano m�s at�pico... �hoy llovi�!
Edificio Vitalicio, que nombre. Mejor a�n que Leganitos�
Anyhow, nice picture!

 
At 16/7/07 23:57, Blogger Dsole said...

Can you believe me if I tell you that i've just notice the ugly building on the right?? I really don't like at all... it doesn't fit there in my opinion... :S

Honza, it would be really nice!!
Ab, maybe we should do something to try to keep our planet don't you think?
GMG, it's just funny that we are so close to each other and are having such a diferent weather! Asi que hablas español? ^^

 
At 17/7/07 02:00, Blogger Asi Mod said...

Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

 
At 17/7/07 03:31, Blogger Fénix - Bostonscapes said...

Algo muy particular de este edificio es la diversidad de estilo y forma de sus balcones.

 
At 17/7/07 03:43, Blogger Dustin said...

I remember this building from my trip down la Gran Via. The interesting architecture made me remember it. Great shot. Keep cool in the Madrid heat.

Dustin
Flagstaff Daily Photo
http://flagstaffphoto.blogspot.com

 
At 17/7/07 10:42, Blogger EMNM said...

La de veces que he pasado por ahí y no me he fijado nunca en este edificio...
¿Calor? esto no es calor es el Infierno!!

 
At 17/7/07 12:29, Blogger Oya said...

I like it very much and I don't care about the ugly one. I even did not spot it! Hot summer here too....

 
At 17/7/07 20:26, Blogger photowannabe said...

Interesting architecture and I like how its hightlghted between the dark buildings.

 
At 17/7/07 20:29, Blogger stromsjo said...

Certainly is original. I think the photographer was more successful than the architect... ;)

 
At 18/7/07 03:00, Blogger Monica said...

Nice shot Dsole, the building draws a lot of attention. The sun seems steady and the sky is beautiful! Summer time huh!

 
At 18/7/07 14:41, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Hello,
I love the city since my visit in 1987. The architecture, the people, the atmosphere.
I took your blog in my fotolog because of the very good pictures.
Thanks for sharing them.
My weblog:
http://www.islandpassions.nl/fotos-online/fotos-online.
Greetz from the Netherlands,
Cor

 
At 26/11/07 23:52, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Tienes más información sobre ese edificio en http://www.fotomadrid.com/ver/920

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home