viernes, julio 13, 2007

old fashion looks better

This is close to Jacinto Benavente square I've show you a couple of days before (remeber the bronze guy?). I really like this kind of old-design buildings with balcony... it's really cool don't you think?
I hope you all have a wonderful summer weekend!!

Esta foto la tomé muy cerca de la plaza de Jacinto benavente que os enseñe hace un par de días (la del hombre de bronce...). Me gusta mucho este tipo de edificios, con fachada antigua, con esos balcones... creo que son una pasada ¿no os parece?
¡¡Espero que paseís un fantástico fin de veraniego!! :)

Listening to Diana krall come and dance with me

Etiquetas: ,

8 people want to say about...

At 13/7/07 21:13, Blogger GMG said...

First to comment: love the building, but the sky is gorgeous. Great shot. Now, I though you're going to show us some water for the weekend (it seems the heat is coming)... Enjoy it, anyhow!

 
At 13/7/07 21:33, Blogger Dsole said...

thank you GMG! I wish I could show yous ome water... but I guess i won't be able to visit the beach... uhmmm maybe i could show you some swimming pool! I'll think about it! ;)

 
At 14/7/07 00:02, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Yes, I like those balconies. I do like architecture from the past...well I like a lot of styles and things, so it's always nice to see what you've put up for us. Have a nice weekend too!

 
At 14/7/07 01:45, Blogger Fabrizio Zanelli said...

gmg stole my words. I like the house but most the sky and this photo is wonderful because the house is in shadow so the sky come out more vivid if possible.

 
At 14/7/07 05:14, Blogger GiuCe said...

We have similar balconies, I like them!

have a nice weekend dsole ^^

 
At 14/7/07 13:46, Blogger Mary.M.. (mi foto) said...

Me encanta la fachada con todos esos balcones alineados, el cielo fantastico y viste que hay dos pájaros?.
Buen finde.

 
At 14/7/07 17:40, Blogger Dsole said...

Mi foto, sí que me fijé, parecen 2 golondrinas verdad?
Thank you everyone!

 
At 15/7/07 10:53, Blogger stromsjo said...

You also got a couple of unidentified flying citizens. Prelude to that summer weekend...

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home