martes, julio 03, 2007

sky

Uf... this week I'm busy to think of what can I say about this pic.. so just let it to you ;)

13 people want to say about...

At 4/7/07 05:36, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Hay muchos dias asi, ni modo, ¿que hemos de hacer?, ¿salir a tomar otra foto mas facl de explicar?.

Pienos que lo segundo.

Poly

 
At 4/7/07 08:37, Blogger Olivier said...

tu as de la chance, à Evry nous avons depuis deux jours une mini tempête.


you have had chance, in Evry we have for two days a mini storm.

 
At 4/7/07 11:46, Blogger ~tanty~ said...

Oh, I love blue sky and white clouds. Thank you for sharing this lovely photo.

 
At 4/7/07 15:59, Blogger Lavenderlady said...

Sky Blue
tree green
puffs of feathers
in my sky

(I never said I was a poet!)

 
At 4/7/07 16:31, Blogger Chuckeroon said...

I could say "Harumph!!" Have you heard about the weather here?

Will Nadal get to the final?

 
At 4/7/07 20:58, Blogger Mary.M.. (mi foto) said...

Un cielo "divino" a ver si no suben demasiado las temperaturas.
(No trabajes mucho).

 
At 5/7/07 01:11, Blogger GMG said...

Just leave it as it is!
I suspect you're a bit of a workaholic! Are you going to be so busy that we'll be missing your comments? :((

 
At 5/7/07 02:17, Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Beautiful photo! I like sky and clouds pictures!

 
At 5/7/07 10:08, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Madrid is a beautiful city! Greetings from Warsaw!
http://warszawa78.blox.pl - Warsaw Photoblog

 
At 5/7/07 21:30, Blogger Annie said...

I would say that this photo gives rise to lofty thoughts and serene feelings. It's lovely, Dsole.

 
At 6/7/07 10:01, Blogger MedaM said...

There’s no need for words… just beautiful!

 
At 9/7/07 00:29, Blogger Dustin said...

I love Madrid. I have been there several times and your pictures have brought back all those wonderful memories. Thank you for creating this site. I will check back often.

Adios.

Dustin
Flagstaff Photoblog

 
At 9/7/07 22:09, Blogger jeremyDP said...

i wish i had the same sky to see but for the moment it's an autumn-like sky !!

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home