viernes, junio 01, 2007

June Theme day!

Today's day theme is "view from your (my) bedroom"... I don't want to be a bully but I couldn't decide about the photo, so I'm posting only 4 pics from my room. One amazing sky from January; the second, from last Monday (such a grey day); the next, a night shot with traffic lights and the last is about 2 years ago... Hope you like them! :)

Can't believe we're in June... Time flies!

Como cada primero de mes toca tema común y esta vez son las "vistas desde tu (mi) habitación". No quiero ser abusona, pero no me decidía con las fotos, así que esta vez van 4 ni más ni menos! la primera es un cielo chulísimo que me encontré en Enero; la segunda, la más reciente este pasado lunes; la tercera, por la noche y el tráfico de la M-30; y la última una nevada de hace 2 años...Espero que os gusten!! :)

No puedo creer que ya estemos en Junio... el tiempo vuela!

Listening to Counting Crows Round here

More personal city sights in...
Seattle (WA), USA - Manila, Philippines - Albuquerque (NM), USA - Singapore, Singapore - Toruń, Poland - Baton Rouge (LA), USA - Seoul, Korea - Saint Paul (MN), USA - Vantaa, Finland - Madison (WI), USA - Saarbrücken, Germany - Cleveland (OH), USA - Chicago (IL), USA - Cottage Grove (MN), USA - Omaha (NE), USA - Bellefonte (PA), USA - Melbourne, Australia - Stockholm, Sweden - Grenoble, France - Lubbock (TX), USA - Boston (MA), USA - Arradon, France - Hyde, UK - Joplin (MO), USA - Kyoto, Japan - Tokyo, Japan - Kansas City (MO), USA - Naples (FL), USA - Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina - Manila, Philippines - Sydney, Australia - Stavanger, Norway - Bucaramanga (Santander), Colombia - London, UK - Chandler (AZ), USA - Nelson, New Zealand - Singapore, Singapore - Hamburg, Germany - Sydney, Australia - Tenerife, Spain - Moscow, Russia - Lyon, France - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Villigen, Switzerland - Anderson (SC), USA - Oslo, Norway - Evry, France - Hayle, UK - Mumbai, India - Kitakami, Japan - Wassenaar (ZH), Netherlands - Menton, France - Monte Carlo, Monaco - Los Angeles (CA), USA - Cypress (TX), USA - La Antigua, Guatemala - Paderborn, Germany - San Diego (CA), USA - Ampang (Selangor), Malaysia - Madrid, Spain - Lyon, France - Selma (AL), USA - Shanghai, China - Baziège, France - Cologne (NRW), Germany - North Bay (ON), Canada - Rotterdam, Netherlands - Stayton (OR), USA - Sharon (CT), USA - Austin (TX), USA - Hong Kong, China - Trier, Germany - Joensuu, Finland - Paris, France - Greenville (SC), USA - Wailea (HI), USA - Budapest, Hungary - Cork, Ireland - Bastia, France - Vancouver, Canada - Brookville (OH), USA - Jakarta, Indonesia - Mainz, Germany - Minneapolis (MN), USA - Zurich, Switzerland

Etiquetas:

48 people want to say about...

At 1/6/07 00:28, Blogger Omaheña said...

Hey, you have a nice view from your room! My view is really just of trees - and the street in front of my apartment building. But, I like it!
I answered your comment on my site....I wasn't AWAKE for all of those hours I worked, but it turns my schedule all upside down...but, if I work more now, I can PLAY more later!:-)

 
At 1/6/07 01:21, Blogger Sally said...

Yes, so hard to believe it is June already and when you look back over pics from a year or two ago, it's hard to believe that time ha spassed so quickly - you remember pushing that button as if yesterday!

 
At 1/6/07 02:23, Blogger isa said...

A view to all seasons...fantastic!

 
At 1/6/07 02:37, Blogger Fénix - Bostonscapes said...

Me encantaron!

Es increíble la cantidad de torres que se han venido construyendo alrededor del mundo en estos últimos años. Ahí cerquita tú tienes cuatro que estarán terminadas seguramente antes de fin de año.

 
At 1/6/07 02:47, Blogger AntiguaDailyPhoto.Com said...

Dsole, ¡qué presumida eres! No sabía que gustaba achicopalar a tus visitas con semejante alarde de la vista de tu recamara.

Okay, since you already have me in love with the view, would you mind switching homes for a few months, what you say? I promise to clean after myself. :-)

 
At 1/6/07 04:22, Blogger Annie said...

It would be nice to watch the seasons from that perch.

 
At 1/6/07 05:05, Blogger kuanyin333 said...

What a great idea: post 4! All beautiful!

 
At 1/6/07 06:39, Blogger Olivier said...

superbe, et l'idee est vraiment geniale. Bravo. Je te souhaite un bon weekend


superb, and the idea is really brilliant. Cheer. I wish you a good weekend

 
At 1/6/07 06:44, Blogger Expression photo said...

Very goog idea this 4 pictures for each season.
You have a nice view on your surrounding.

http://laurent-christophe.blogspot.com/
Each day a new picture from Château Gontier

 
At 1/6/07 07:16, Blogger ~tanty~ said...

You have a nice view from your bedroom. It's very creative to post it in 4 seasons. Good one :)

 
At 1/6/07 07:55, Blogger Asi Mod said...

Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

 
At 1/6/07 08:12, Blogger alice said...

Very good idea! Four photos to enjoy! Have a nice day, Dsole.

 
At 1/6/07 08:49, Blogger don said...

the first one of the clouds briljant!!

 
At 1/6/07 09:08, Blogger Z said...

It is difficult to choose just one view, isn't it? You have a lot of things going on outside your window with the buildings and construction and traffic on the road. Neat!

 
At 1/6/07 09:10, Anonymous Anónimo said...

I am happy for you, you can see the sky and it`s colours, you can see green and also the autumn`s colours between buildings.

Happy weekend to you, sunny dsole :)

 
At 1/6/07 09:26, Blogger Mandi said...

I like the last 2 the best.

 
At 1/6/07 09:44, Blogger Marc said...

Dsole, that's a great winter shot!

 
At 1/6/07 10:07, Blogger Around the World said...

four for the price of one
lovely

 
At 1/6/07 10:49, Blogger AinZ said...

Nice view and great idea to show the 4 seasons from your window--and I had no idea it could snow that much in Madrid! What floor do you live on? looks like you're up high.

 
At 1/6/07 10:54, Blogger Two&2 LA said...

Great shots on the four seasons! In Los Angeles, our four seaons are smoggy, on fire, mudslide & earthquake.

Hmmm... that's a theme right there!

 
At 1/6/07 11:11, Anonymous Anónimo said...

all views are wonderful! but my fave is the peaceful winter white :)

 
At 1/6/07 11:35, Anonymous Anónimo said...

You have a nice choice of views.

Wouldn't it be different if you woke up in my house and looked out the bedroom window? My site shows what you would see.

Abraham Lincoln
Brookville Daily Photo
My Photography

 
At 1/6/07 12:44, Blogger Irina said...

I like bottom one the best! It doesn't look like hot and sunny Spain, though :)

 
At 1/6/07 12:49, Blogger Sally said...

dsole: thanks for visiting me. Yes, things are pretty calm in my street most of the time. I can hear the airport in the distance when it starts "humming" at 5.30am though!

 
At 1/6/07 14:32, Blogger Unknown said...

wow. thanks for all the different views.

yes, time passes rather quickly ya...

Happy Theme Day!

 
At 1/6/07 15:22, Blogger Nathalie H.D. said...

Wonderful, wonderful wonderful!
I love going from sky to land and from summer to winter, it's an all combination shot, great!

 
At 1/6/07 15:23, Blogger Fabrizio Zanelli said...

You had a great idea ! honestly I love all at the same :-)

 
At 1/6/07 17:18, Blogger Chris said...

Great idea to include a selection - I'm surprised to see so much snow in Madrid!

 
At 1/6/07 17:34, Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

You have a beautiful view outside your window. I love the winter scene the most. It looks absolutely beautiful.

 
At 1/6/07 17:34, Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

You have a beautiful view outside your window. I love the winter scene the most. It looks absolutely beautiful.

 
At 1/6/07 19:15, Blogger Steve Cuddihy said...

Where I am from, I can certainly relate to the winter photo. Nice photos.

 
At 1/6/07 21:16, Blogger Jilly said...

Beautiful - and such a lovely idea to post all four photos. Most impressive.

 
At 1/6/07 21:39, Blogger Janet said...

A fantastic view for all seasons!

 
At 1/6/07 23:24, Blogger Olive said...

These are amazing photos!
I love that you can compare the different seasons and times of day.
I'm going to be in madrid for 2 days (one night)... I'm going through all of spain in 9 days (sometime in august)... So let me know if you have any good sugestions!

 
At 2/6/07 04:09, Blogger Monica said...

I think it's a nice view. Lots of things to see, the green, the super high buildings being built in the background, and in winter season, that's a lot of snow!

 
At 2/6/07 05:19, Blogger iBlowfish said...

Snow scene looks familiar with we are who live here in Cleveland. I like them pictures.

 
At 2/6/07 08:29, Blogger Chuckeroon said...

Just dropped in for my weekly "Dsole". That's the best way for me.....otherwise too much time flies.

Excellent idea to do 4 shots...good ones as usual...and WOW..you are right about it being June already; feeling the same myself. Perhaps it's this strange weather.

 
At 2/6/07 11:29, Blogger Ben Nakagawa said...

Fantastic set of Photo!

 
At 2/6/07 11:46, Blogger JaamZIN said...

I love this collection. We are lucky living in a climate which has four seasons:)

 
At 2/6/07 12:01, Blogger Mary.M.. (mi foto) said...

Todo un lujo de vistas!! son preciosas me gustan todas, sobre todo la nocturna y la de nieve.
Feliz finde.

 
At 2/6/07 13:42, Blogger GMG said...

Hi Dsole, back to the weekend visit. Regrettably, can't find time to visit everyday; one day I'll retire and do that...
Loved the pirulin and the four seasons pics. The snow looks much one I've posted today on an Istanbul snow storm...
Have a nice week-end
Gil

 
At 3/6/07 00:55, Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Great photos and wonderful views!

 
At 3/6/07 13:03, Blogger Beetle said...

Love all the scenes and you do have lovely view from your bedroom

 
At 3/6/07 17:45, Blogger Lavenderlady said...

The sky in January is wonderful! It is interesting to see what you see when you wake up in the morning.

 
At 3/6/07 20:54, Blogger Poly said...

Muy bonitas vistas, me gusto mas de invierno. Aca ci no vemos la nieve en esa forma tan abundante.

Poly

 
At 4/6/07 02:15, Blogger Randy said...

I love the night shot.

 
At 5/6/07 23:26, Blogger tNt said...

you have very interesting view, views actually :) and photos are great!

 
At 10/6/07 17:22, Blogger lv2scpbk said...

I like how you show the changes in weather which makes your views look different.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home