sábado, mayo 26, 2007

sunny but b/w

Equestrian sculpture in front of Faculty of Medicine in Complutense campus.
It's very powerful and I hope you like the B/W here...

Escultura ecuestre en frente de la Facultad de Medicina en el campus de la Complutense.
Es una estatua muy potente, y espero que os guste el B/N aquí...

Listening to The Rolling Stones Wild Horses

Etiquetas: , ,

12 people want to say about...

At 26/5/07 18:12, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Nice shot. I like the old statues and sculptures much better than those modern ones of today.

I just discovered a earlier that two baby robins have left the nest. Or one is still there. I have photographed those and will show them on Monday.

Birds in their bath today at
Brookville Daily Photo

 
At 26/5/07 20:14, Anonymous Anónimo said...

I think, in B/W come better out shapes of this statue, lights and shadows are more clear. Strong, beautiful statue.

Have a nice Saturday evening!

 
At 26/5/07 23:02, Anonymous Anónimo said...

strong image!

 
At 27/5/07 01:41, Blogger Annie said...

Very nice, Dsole, in black and white. Very nice indeed.

 
At 27/5/07 02:25, Blogger Omaheña said...

Hace ratico que no he podido visitar todos mis blogs favoritos! Como siempre me gustan tus fotos! Esta es buenisima en blanco y negro. Y me gustaron tambien las de la lluvia. Aqui hemos tenido bastante lluvia ultimamente. Espero que estes super bien!

 
At 27/5/07 04:29, Blogger photowannabe said...

Nice statue in black and white but it makes me sad to see all the graffiti around the base of it. Such vandlism is a shame.

 
At 27/5/07 11:48, Blogger Dsole said...

yes, Photowannabe, I agree with you, it's sad. There are always people who don't care about such things like that.

Thank you for droping by! :)

 
At 27/5/07 23:59, Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

Dsole, I love this photo.

I have never done a black and white photo. Did you set you camera to B&W before you take the photo or did you edit the colors on the computer after downloading it?

Why did you use B&W instead of color? How do you make your decision? I'm curious.

 
At 28/5/07 10:14, Blogger Kala said...

such a beautiful sculpture - I like the b and w effect!

 
At 28/5/07 11:23, Blogger JaamZIN said...

it looks great in black and white version!

 
At 28/5/07 14:28, Blogger Dsole said...

Ming, I took the photo in colour and add the B/W effect with some feauture of Picassa later. I rarely took photos in B/W because you can always get the B/W with computer but you can't get the colour in a B/W photo (at least what I know)
And i decided to post it like that because I have only uploaded one sepia photo since i've posting here, so.. it was someting I wanted to do, and i really liked this photo in this way.

 
At 29/5/07 01:52, Anonymous Anónimo said...

I think the power of the horse really comes through in this b&w against the sky. Nice one.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home