sábado, junio 16, 2007

Kids & scouts on a trip!

A couple of days ago I found this excursion in the metro. They were like twenty boys and girls laughing and screaming in the coach... something hard to manage for me!
What were your more pleasant trip when you were kid? Do you remember?
I remember going to a Bread Industry as an incredible experience! they gave us a lot of freshly baked bread... mmmm yummy!!

Listening to Janis Joplin Ball and chain

Thank you all for your loving memories!!

Etiquetas: ,

19 people want to say about...

At 16/6/07 12:40, Anonymous Anónimo said...

The trip, I remember from my childhood: My cousins were living in Oulu, they still do . and I wanted to travel by train alone, means whithout my parents, when I was 11 years old.About 400 km is a long journey and I should change to other train in a half of way. It was so exiting even on a station were exactly two trains, the train, where I was and a train, where I should go :) I was so proud, when I came to Oulu, I did it - alone!
I think, those years were more safty times than nowadays!
I wish you sunshine in this afternoon or at least tomorrow :)

 
At 16/6/07 12:40, Blogger GMG said...

I see you've been travelling a lot. ;) Miss your visits...
I remember my first camping experience in school; what a party! No wonder the noise!
Have a great weekend. I'm heading for a wet wedding; it's foggy and raining again; what a June...
Gil

 
At 16/6/07 13:52, Anonymous Anónimo said...

I don't really remember a trip from my childhood. I grew up in a very small village and it was wartime so even gasoline was rationed and cars were old and tires wore out. Most people stayed at home.

Your photograph is nice and it looks like the children are having a good day.

Abraham Lincoln
Brookville Daily Photo

 
At 16/6/07 13:56, Blogger MumbaiiteAnu said...

Nice photo. Reminds of good old school days. Looks like the boys and girls are having a blast.

 
At 16/6/07 14:09, Blogger -_- said...

OMG

you make me remember a lot of things ..

 
At 16/6/07 17:06, Blogger Bill said...

For me it would be family vacations in the car. Everyone would pile in, and we would be gone for weeks, traveling 1000's of miles. On one trip I recall crossing Kansas at midnight, and it was so hot, the tar on the road was melting and splashing all over the car. We were traveling at night, because it was too hot during the day!

 
At 16/6/07 17:21, Blogger M.Benaut said...

As a child such excursions were so much fun.
This photo brings back those wonderful memories.
They also should have some freshly-baked bread.

 
At 17/6/07 07:08, Blogger photowannabe said...

Nice clean metro. Sometimes I think there is only one volumne for kids LOUD. I love them but too much noise is hard for me too.
I remember going on a long trip in the car when I was probably 8 or 9. We were driving across a very boring long flat stretch of road. My mom got out 3 pieces of bubble gum, which she or my dad never chewed...ever. We had a bubble blowing contest and I never laughed so hard as seeing my mom trying and failing miserably to blow a bubble with the gum. I haven't thought of that for years. Thanks Dsole.

 
At 17/6/07 09:12, Blogger AlohaTrevella said...

What great memories your question brought up for everyone...I grew up in the Rocky Mountains so trips for us where usually to town for shopping or farther into the mountains for camping...I do remember one special trip though, we lived way up in the mountains and had to travel down into a valley to pick up lots of fruits and vegetables to be canned against the coming winter, we took the big old farm truck and I remember my parents driving back up into the mountains while I sat in the back of the truck (a rare treat), a three hour drive surrounded by bushels of food! Peaches, tomatoes, cucumbers, greenbeans, roasted chilis...all kinds of stuff...riding in the back of a pick up in the sunshine with peach juice on my chin and a perfectly ripe tomatoe waiting its turn? Oh yeah...that was a great trip...and now I REALLY want a ripe peach!

 
At 17/6/07 15:23, Blogger Lavenderlady said...

I was in 2nd grade. We took a train trip foir a distance of exactly 32 miles. Once there, we were met by the school bus and we rode home. I have never forgotten the thrill of my first train ride.

 
At 17/6/07 16:45, Blogger alice said...

I didn't like at all to leave home and my mum when I was a kid...I've been a scout too, but it is not a good memory. In fact, I think I don't like groups!

 
At 17/6/07 17:24, Anonymous Anónimo said...

My class went from our small town in northern Ontario to visit Toronto.... feels like another lifetime!

 
At 17/6/07 18:44, Blogger blueboat said...

I remember going to visit the Armagh Planetarium and sitting in the dark, looking at the projections of the stars...

 
At 17/6/07 19:47, Blogger Zannnie said...

the kids looked happy and eager for their train excursion :)

I was totally excited maybe but in a way i may have forgotten how i really looked:)

 
At 17/6/07 21:00, Blogger isa said...

Firstly, your metro is very clean!

Lots of fun excursions during school years! The one I remember the clearest is to a famous glass-blowing factory where (by accident) we broke some nice vases...My whole class was punished :-(

 
At 18/6/07 00:01, Blogger Monica said...

What a cute photo! All your latest photos are great, what a great sky, great weather. Seems you are having some fine days there!

 
At 18/6/07 07:46, Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

Glad to know kids in Spain are as loud as kids in NYC. :-)

My parents took us everywhere they went so I have some good memories of my trips as a kid. But nothing stands out.

 
At 18/6/07 14:52, Blogger Fabrizio Zanelli said...

First of all your metro is really nice and clean, then kids are almost the same in the whole world (and this is a good thing).

I remember a long trip 'til Venice with my parents (there wasn't any motorway yet) and once there i was so surprised to see water instead of common streets that I was walking on the border... Until i Fell into the water :-)

 
At 18/6/07 17:57, Blogger Olivier said...

quand on est jeune, tout fait rire, on se moque de tout et d'un rien. j'aime cette ambiance


when one young person, is done everything to laugh, one makes fun of all and of one nothing. I like this environment

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home