lunes, abril 30, 2007

3 x 1, an irresistible bargain

Ok, maybe this is too much for a Monday but since they were next to each other and it was a long time without posting any graffiti... I couldn't resist!
Even the most colourless, the black and white is my favourite... What's yours?

Vale, esto puede ser demasiado para un Lunes, pero como estaban en el mismo sitio y hacía un montón que no publicaba un graffiti no he podido resistirme!
Aunque sea el menos colorido, el blanco y negro es mi favorito... ¿Cuál es el vuestro?

Listening to Guns 'n Roses Civil war

Etiquetas: ,

23 people want to say about...

At 30/4/07 11:21, Blogger Mandi said...

Very eye catching. I like the colourful one!

 
At 30/4/07 11:40, Anonymous Anónimo said...

I think the black and white took the most work in spite of how simple it looks. I like the art part but not the graffiti part. I just can't imagine doing to to someone's property.

 
At 30/4/07 12:24, Blogger GMG said...

Love the first one: blue, sea, fish, seaweed... And it surely looks much better than just a grey wall!

 
At 30/4/07 13:08, Blogger Lothiane said...

Hola! Thanks for welcoming me! :)
I've added your page to my link list. Hope you don't mind. I'll come back soon, you've got some great photos!

 
At 30/4/07 13:46, Blogger Jilly said...

Great for a Monday. Just the thing. I like the first one - love the happy colours.

 
At 30/4/07 13:47, Blogger Olivier said...

quel changement, tu passes d'un paysage de reve, à une galerie d'art mural. j'aime beaucoup, ils sont tres reussis


which change, you master keys of a landscape of dream, with a mural art gallery. I like much, they very are successful

 
At 30/4/07 14:04, Blogger Nazzareno said...

My favorite is the second, that with the bad man... ciao.

 
At 30/4/07 14:26, Anonymous Anónimo said...

wow it's all excellent but I really love the black and white!

 
At 30/4/07 14:48, Blogger Victoria said...

That is really amazing graffiti! I love them all; I don't think I could choose a favorite.

 
At 30/4/07 16:15, Blogger Unknown said...

Very nice threesome. I like the black and white the most for content. I like the color ones also b/c of the vibrant tones.

 
At 30/4/07 16:56, Blogger Annie said...

Wow, they're each so eye catching and intriguing. They each work for me, for I want to stand and look for a long time, not just pass by quickly.

 
At 30/4/07 18:25, Blogger alice said...

Full of colors and energy, great for a Monday!

 
At 30/4/07 18:40, Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

I love the black and white cartoon too. It reminds me of the video for "Feel Good, Inc." by Gorillaz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cQ5NfYYMw0

 
At 30/4/07 18:41, Blogger GiuCe said...

...me encantan los graffitis y èstos tienen mucho estilo. Tamnbién me gusta mucho el segundo.

Ayer, cuando iba a clases vi a un grupo de chicos con aerosoles en mano mirando una pared. Al retornar a casa vi su trabajo :) ...le tomaré una foto, ayer no llevaba camara :S


muchos saludosssss

 
At 30/4/07 20:45, Blogger angela said...

I'd choose the first too though I think the second was done by someone who knew how to draw.
Angela

 
At 1/5/07 01:49, Blogger photowannabe said...

So much art wrapped up in a destructive package. I do like the black and white one Dsole

 
At 1/5/07 05:41, Blogger Nathalie H.D. said...

Three for one, I'll take the lot!

 
At 1/5/07 09:30, Blogger Kala said...

I like the second one because he looks like a big bad dude - reminds me of me nahhhhhh - ok, the first is nice too and the third is ok, so that is the order - second, first, third =)

 
At 2/5/07 08:25, Blogger Seda said...

These are great! I just love to see graffiti on the city walls. They give life to the city!
Seda

 
At 2/5/07 08:56, Blogger Carraol said...

Los graffitis se estan colocando en el mundo como una forma de arte mas, y los que muestras son prueba de ello. Ademas de las huellas de algunos vandalos que tan solo pintarrajean paredes, existe gente muy talentosa que a falta de espacios especiales, alegran las ciudades con sus obras en bardas, puentes, lugares vacios, etc. Saludos.

 
At 2/5/07 14:43, Blogger エスタ said...

hey there! I love graffiti....spanish graffiti seems somehow different... i have a book on graffiti from around the world, fascinating! the smoking dude is great!

 
At 5/5/07 01:15, Blogger Jean said...

I love all three but think the black and white is exceptional.

 
At 6/5/07 11:09, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Desde pèqueña te gustaron las cosas de la mafia jejeje....y esos guns and roses....temazo. Un beso mada

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home