sábado, abril 28, 2007

Someone's watching you...

I thought those were wounds in the tree when a branch was cut. But some friends told me... There are eyed-trees in the park. And I guess he was JUST right, don't you think? I wonder what they're looking for...
Have a GREAT weekened! =)
Btw, we have a loooong weekend in Madrid, don't work till Thursday! LOL, XD

Yo pensaba que era heridas que salían en la corteza del árbol cuando se podaba una rama. Pero un amigo me dijo... Hay árboles con ojos en el parque. Y creo que tenía toda la razón ¿no? Me pregunto ahora qué estarán buscando o a quién vigilarán...
Pasad un buen finde!! =)
Por cierto, en Madrid tenemos un finde muuuuy largo, fiesta hasta el jueves! chachi! XD

Listening to Pan's Labyrinth Soundtrack Long, long time ago

Etiquetas: ,

21 people want to say about...

At 28/4/07 14:29, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Actually, it looks like places where branches once grew and either dropped off as the tree itself grew or were cut off and the wounds have healed over. I am not sure, of course, but we have things like that over here in Ohio on trees we call, "River Birch" which are white barked trees with many small or tiny twig-like limbs.

Nice photograph.

I posted information about codes that might interest you.

Abraham Lincoln
Brookville Daily Photo

 
At 28/4/07 14:32, Anonymous Anónimo said...

those are very strange.....

 
At 28/4/07 16:31, Blogger GMG said...

Nice photo, Intriguing trees...
How is that, out till Thursday? Here, with the «ponte», one manage to be out of work till Wednesday.
Just posted some 1996 Madrid photos (not that good) at the Blogtrotter 90s. I wonder whether places still look the same...

 
At 28/4/07 16:33, Blogger Monica said...

Are you serious?! Didn't someone draw these eyes on the tree?

Anyway, it looks funyy!

 
At 28/4/07 16:41, Blogger Z said...

How interesting! They do look so much like eyes. Thanks for sharing.

Villigen CH

 
At 28/4/07 16:48, Anonymous Anónimo said...

very nice photo

 
At 28/4/07 18:18, Blogger Dsole said...

GMG, 2nd May is Madrid's day, so vacation day! yupy! ;) Ok, I'll check out your pics!

Minoca, I'm really serius!

Thank you guys! =)

 
At 28/4/07 18:56, Blogger ~tanty~ said...

It's strange but cool.
Have a very nice loooong weekend Dsole :)

 
At 28/4/07 20:59, Blogger Mary.M.. (mi foto) said...

Vaya!! me encanta esos áboles con ojos, deberías haber tomado una foto de cerca para apreciar las texturas del "ojo".

Feliz acueducto de semana ;)

 
At 29/4/07 00:21, Blogger Seda said...

Thanks for visiting my blog...It is good to know that people are interested with what I wanna share :)

And I must say, Spain and Spanish is my passion. Unfortunately I never had a chance to visit the place or learn the language but I will someday. Till then I will keep visiting your blog :)

 
At 29/4/07 02:25, Blogger Annie said...

Hi Dsole, maybe those eyes are looking at all us bloggers out here. One eye for every country?

You know how to have a long weekend! Wow, no work till Thursday. Have a wonderful break.

 
At 29/4/07 08:21, Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

That's very scary looking but yet interesting. I haven't seen tree like this before.

To answer your question, I don't think the cheese cake will survive a trip to Madrid. If you ever come to NYC, I will treat you to a BIG slice of cheesecake.

 
At 29/4/07 09:58, Blogger Kala said...

that is absolutely crazy!! This is weird and kinda creepy if i was alone in the woods but its also stunning and interesting so nature bestows upon us some of the most curious and interesting things. I wish I was in Spain to have that long weekend!

 
At 29/4/07 10:32, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Dsole, that's just too funny. People must get paranoid in the park! ;-)

Have a nice long weekend!

All the best from Hamburg

 
At 29/4/07 14:11, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Fantastic tree! How strange to think that while we are looking at the trees, they may be looking back.

Blather From Brooklyn

 
At 29/4/07 20:51, Blogger Kate said...

Nature is always full of surprises, or so it seems. I like the looks of these, whether it's a natural phenomena or wounds. They are remarkable looking trees.

 
At 30/4/07 18:58, Blogger teo mocchi said...

Very funny and curious! It is a kind of surreal artwork.

 
At 1/5/07 11:12, Anonymous Anónimo said...

El Gran Hermano siempre se esta vigilando! Y si las paredes tienen orejas (segun el dicho), no me suprende que los arboles tienen ojos. :)

 
At 1/5/07 19:45, Blogger Ioanna said...

Lovely, lovely trees! Wonderful photo!

 
At 1/5/07 19:57, Blogger kuanyin333 said...

What a cool photo and tree!

 
At 8/5/07 02:06, Blogger yournotalone said...

Looks weired:)

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home