martes, marzo 06, 2007

Relax yourself a little


Click on image to enlarge it
As we can see all around DPB spring is coming soon and days are longer and more sunny now (even today is a grey one), and when you are free it feels so good to take a walk or sit down with a friend in a park to warm up your self.
Who wants to go and spend the day in a shopping centre then?

Ya se va notando la llegada de la primavera, y los días son más largos y cada vez más soleados (aunque hay excepciones, como hoy) y cuando tienes tiempo libre, qué hay mejor que ir a dar una vuelta por el parque o sentarse en un banco al sol
¿Quién quiere meterse en un centro comercial en vez de disfrutar del día?

Listening to Los Delinqüentes El aire de la calle

Etiquetas:

34 people want to say about...

At 6/3/07 13:24, Blogger Jilly said...

Beautiful photograph, dsole, and beautiful sentiment. It's a cold grey day here and it's good to think of spring - except we need rain.

Jilly x

 
At 6/3/07 13:24, Blogger angela said...

I'll join you for a walk in that lovely park.
Angela

 
At 6/3/07 13:38, Blogger Annie said...

Spring does draw us out of doors, that's a true thing. But yesterday I did pop in the local shopping mall to pick up a lunch and suddenly I thought, "this place is full of fabulous photos just waiting to be taken". It was one of the few times I didn't have my camera with me so I might go back later this week.

 
At 6/3/07 13:55, Blogger edwin s said...

yes, i'd love to join you at the park!

 
At 6/3/07 14:03, Blogger The Wellspring said...

What a lovely shot of solitude. :)

 
At 6/3/07 14:09, Blogger Chuckeroon said...

Dsole! Congratulations...wonderful photo so well expressed.

How to say "Turkey:Non Passar" in English? Why not try "Europsychosis"?

Great Photo Blog. Well done.

 
At 6/3/07 14:10, Blogger isa said...

Lovely photo - I can practically smell the spring in the air!

 
At 6/3/07 14:45, Anonymous Anónimo said...

oh your spring is so much faster than ours in Canada - there's still snow and ice here!

 
At 6/3/07 15:06, Blogger Monica said...

Gracias por la invitación! Yo estoy en el centro comercial ahora mismo e seria un gran placer poder caminar en esto parque sin preocupaciones!

 
At 6/3/07 15:34, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Lovely shot! i'm sure this is a popular sight for spring/summer

 
At 6/3/07 16:03, Blogger Dsole said...

I can't believe it's raining now in Madrid!!!!!!!

 
At 6/3/07 16:06, Blogger akis said...

Nice photo.
If u like travelling and photos take aview on my blog.

 
At 6/3/07 16:10, Blogger Kate said...

The light seems to "glow" in your photo. Tranquil and serene--very nice!

 
At 6/3/07 17:16, Blogger Carlos Lorenzo said...

Me encanta el ambiente que crea la luz a través de los árboles y el césped.

 
At 6/3/07 17:17, Blogger Dave said...

When I went to work today it was 21 F degrees out. I like the look of your picture-It looks warm at least. I do agree that the days are getting longer which is really nice.

 
At 6/3/07 19:21, Blogger Olivier said...

photo tres belle, elle a quelque chose de tres poetique. J'aime beaucoup ce couple, ils se sont mis sur un côté du banc, pas au milieu, non sur un côté, on les imagine timide et heureux


very beautiful photograph, it has something of very poetic. I like much this couple, they put myself on a side of the bench, not in the medium, but on a side, one imagines them timid and happy

 
At 6/3/07 19:33, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Such an attractive shot. I like the way the sun lights up the grass. Looks very romantic

 
At 6/3/07 22:18, Blogger Felicia said...

I feel so warmed by your photo! :) Sorry to hear it's now raining, but it will only help make things more green. I like to go shopping on rainy days.

 
At 6/3/07 22:20, Blogger Omaheña said...

oh, how beautiful!! I want to go for a walk in that photo!!

--I left you an answer on my blog...and updated the post.

 
At 7/3/07 01:13, Blogger Lilly said...

Hola Dsole!! I agree with you - sitting in the park is much more attractive than spending money in shops.

 
At 7/3/07 04:34, Blogger Susan said...

I can't wait to be experiencing some spring like weather. We are still experiencing snow flurries around here.

 
At 7/3/07 04:35, Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

It is below freezing over here. Glad to see you guys are enjoying the warm weather.

 
At 7/3/07 04:54, Blogger kuanyin333 said...

Oh yes...Spring has arrived in this lovely photo!

 
At 7/3/07 05:03, Blogger Sally said...

stunningly beautiful colours

 
At 7/3/07 05:46, Blogger photowannabe said...

I try to avoid the shopping malls in any weather. i actually dislike shopping any more than I have too.
Your picture is so inviting. I would love to walk there with you.

 
At 7/3/07 10:03, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Everything said about your photo :)
I say only, that when you can let your spring to go, we can get it here! I am waiting - - - :))

 
At 7/3/07 10:26, Blogger Dsole said...

Olivier, I love your detail!
Thank u so much for dropping by here... :)

 
At 7/3/07 11:12, Blogger Marc said...

Dsole, what a superb photo! Spring definitely arrived for you!

 
At 8/3/07 11:30, Blogger Meg said...

This is just an amazing photo. And I thought the light looked autumnal - but of course it's spring over there.

 
At 8/3/07 11:33, Blogger Kala said...

photos of couples together are my fav shots to look at - you captured this soooo well with the trees, colors, and composition - I'd relax here for sure!

 
At 8/3/07 13:10, Blogger Memories Catcher said...

Great shot.Beautiful colors.Great light.Well done!

 
At 11/3/07 11:54, Blogger GMG said...

After all the comments why one more? Just cos' I couldn't avoid: WOW! Great Shot!

 
At 13/3/07 00:40, Blogger Lan said...

This shot is just beautiful! The framing, the lighting and the powerful silent message are perfect.

 
At 14/3/07 13:05, Blogger Dee said...

Ooo, mucho gusto. So serene and calming.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home