miércoles, febrero 28, 2007

Sunset or the sky was burning?


Yesterday at 19:30, I was in my way to my english conversation class when I noticed this wonderful sunset sky, so I couldn't go on without taking a photo!
This is Avenida de la Ilustración (Ilustración Avenue), a little part of M-30 highway.
I'm so glad that days are being longer now, in winter time at 18h it's really dark so you don't strech out the day.
Have a nice one there!

Ayer a las 19:30, iba hacia mi clase de conversación de inglés cuando me topé con este maravilloso cielo de atardecer, y no pude continuar sin sacar una foto!
Esta es la Avenida de la Ilustración, un pequeño tramo de la M-30.
Me encanta que los días vayan siendo cada vez más largos, en invierno, a las 18h es prácticamente de noche y no se aprovecha casi nada el día.

Listening to Robbie Williams Were the Pet Shop Boys

Etiquetas:

20 people want to say about...

At 28/2/07 12:38, Blogger Chuckeroon said...

Hi, Dsole. Nice to have you back. I noticed that you have built up a big following! It's all that sun and oranges. Looking at the last several postings I think that you and I have a similar eye for favourite photo shots.....Aaaagh, the clouds have burst again.....a sound of machine gun bullets has just hit my window.......no more sun for another 361 days!!!!!!

 
At 28/2/07 15:13, Anonymous Anónimo said...

It has been a lovely sunset, fine, that you had time for a photo!
Someone said once, that in her opinion sunsets are all similar, I think, that they are all different and every night is special night.
Enjoy your sunsets!

 
At 28/2/07 15:27, Blogger GMG said...

Sunset is one of my favourite subjects, and this is another terrific picture!
Thanks for dropping by my blog, where the best sunset i've ever seen (Fiji) was unfortunately not recorded...
Trotter

 
At 28/2/07 15:32, Blogger isa said...

Lovely purplish hues...

 
At 28/2/07 18:23, Blogger Deb said...

a glorious end to the day!

 
At 28/2/07 19:27, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Beautiful sunset, a wonderful mix of colors.

 
At 28/2/07 19:27, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Beautiful sunset, a wonderful mix of colors.

 
At 28/2/07 21:16, Blogger Marie McC said...

Que bonita!

 
At 28/2/07 21:29, Blogger Monica said...

I don´t care what people say, I love sunset pictures. How can I not? They´re always splendid.
Here, our 'orario de veraño´, is over now (those summer and the heat are far from ending), so I miss days being longer.

 
At 28/2/07 22:04, Blogger Trijnie said...

Thankyou for visiting my blog.
Nice blog you have. I love Madrid.
Been there Autumn 2005. put some pictures of your town on the blog

 
At 28/2/07 22:31, Anonymous Anónimo said...

how beautiful this sunset is....

 
At 28/2/07 23:34, Blogger Carlos Lorenzo said...

Mu buen comienzo. Se nota que vienes con las pilas recargadas. Have long and fluent conversations. Be as talkative as you are here on the blog.

 
At 1/3/07 01:49, Blogger Annie said...

Hi there, you liked the Little Rock sky and I like the Madrid sky you show today. Lovely.

 
At 1/3/07 02:36, Blogger Omaheña said...

Beautiful sunset! I'm so happy that you stopped to take a picture of it! I do that also, and the last time a friend laughed at me - haha, but then I was the one with the great picture! Here, too, the days are getting just a little bit longer every day, and I also loooove to see more daylight!

 
At 1/3/07 03:44, Blogger photowannabe said...

The neat thing about sunsets is they are never the same, so how can a person get bored? Beautiful colors and I'm glad you had to stop. It was worth it.

 
At 1/3/07 07:14, Blogger Unknown said...

looks like traffic is building up. everyone stopped their cars to take photos of the fabulous sunset.

 
At 1/3/07 09:32, Blogger Carraol said...

Great picture of this sunset, the traffic in the street looks so calm, isn't the rush hour?

 
At 1/3/07 09:42, Blogger freelancer said...

Nice sunset

 
At 1/3/07 10:31, Blogger Chan said...

hi. que tal? gracias for the comment at gurgaon. i'm learning espanol. also travelled around Spain in 2005, was an exchange student at Barcelona for tres meses. Had lots of fun. Well, hope to hear from you again - i see you are learning ingles. So we could do some langauge exchange!

 
At 1/3/07 10:59, Blogger Dsole said...

I'm happy you like the sunset, it was my first sunset photo!About the traffic there, this isn't a hot point for so much traffic, use to be more calm!

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home