martes, febrero 27, 2007

Welcome back!


Click on image to enlarge it!
Early in the morning, (6:30 a.m) I arrived at Terminal 4 in Madrid Barajas Airport after 4 days in Gran Canaria. There were warm and sunny days, oh holidays! I had a lot of fun in Carnivals, at the beach, I can't believe I was in February... How were you doing these days? I've miss you a little! ;)
By the way, on the right you see those platlform structures which are for pick your luggage up, and I love those lamps!

Muy tempranito, esta mañana a las 6:30 aterricé en la T4 de Barajas después de 4 días en Gran Canaria. Allí tuve días soleados y calurosos... Oh, qué agustito! Me divertí un montón en los Carnavales, la playa... no puedo creer que estuviera en Febrero! ¡Os eché de menos un poquito! ;)
Por cierto, esta es la sala de recogida de equipajes de la T4 ¡Me encantan esas lámparas!

Listening to Coldplay White shadows

Etiquetas:

31 people want to say about...

At 27/2/07 16:40, Blogger Deb said...

welcome back from your trip! I love this photo....all those lights create a fantastic composition.

 
At 27/2/07 17:11, Blogger edwin s said...

HELLO! Great shot of Barajas Airport. I flew in once and I don't remember it looking this good. :)

 
At 27/2/07 17:18, Blogger Asi Mod said...

Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

 
At 27/2/07 17:34, Blogger Dsole said...

Edwin!
Terminal 4 is the newest in Madrid, it's only one year old so maybe you arrived at another terminal (which are more common)
Thank u guys :)

 
At 27/2/07 17:45, Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

Welcome back!! Glad to hear you had a nice time at the beach!!

The photo of the airport is spectacular. I think the shiny reflective floor and metallic structures add to the appeal.

 
At 27/2/07 17:45, Blogger isa said...

Cool shot! Welcome back, Dsole - are you tanned?

 
At 27/2/07 18:23, Blogger Omaheña said...

Bienvenida!! me alegra leer que te fue bien! I like the look of the airport. I hope to see those lamps in person some day!

 
At 27/2/07 18:25, Blogger GMG said...

Great photo!
It remembers me of the first time I arrived at the Changi Airport in Singapore: it looked so pretty clean that you could set your dinner table on the floor...
Take care,
Trotter

 
At 27/2/07 18:25, Blogger GMG said...

Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

 
At 27/2/07 18:30, Blogger stromsjo said...

Funny. It does resemble our "Culture House" but your ceiling is a lot more tasteful!

Cheers,
per

 
At 27/2/07 18:39, Blogger Olivier said...

son architecture est tres surprenante, tres futuriste.

its architecture is very surprising, very futuristic.

 
At 27/2/07 18:44, Blogger angela said...

Welcome back..
Very spacious and light...not at all like Heathrow.
Angela

 
At 27/2/07 23:52, Blogger Dsole said...

Isabella, I'm a little bit tanned! :)
Per Stromsjo, you're totally right!

it's so nice to see you guys around here!

 
At 28/2/07 00:41, Blogger stromsjo said...

:)

 
At 28/2/07 01:48, Blogger Susan said...

You always have such a great perspective in your photos. I am always impressed. Today I started sharing what music I'm listening to while blogging like you do. I told you before how I liked that part of your posts and am such a music fan also I couldn't resist. I hope you don't mind. :)

 
At 28/2/07 03:09, Blogger photowannabe said...

Welcome home and I'm glad you had a good time.
This photo is great. I love the perspective and dof.

 
At 28/2/07 03:58, Blogger Annie said...

That's a wonderful photo, so appealing.

And I missed you at least as much as you missed me!

 
At 28/2/07 05:54, Blogger Pat said...

What an interesting image! The lights and the patterns on the floor all put together to make a great photo!

 
At 28/2/07 10:26, Blogger Oya said...

Welcome back! We were having grey and rainy days. Glad to hear that you enjoyed your time...

 
At 28/2/07 10:43, Blogger Carraol said...

Welcome back, I'm sure you enjoy your break. Great shot of Barajas.

 
At 28/2/07 11:18, Blogger freelancer said...

Great shot !

 
At 28/2/07 15:49, Blogger Unknown said...

I love the shot here. Very cool!

 
At 28/2/07 17:20, Blogger Dave said...

Very cool picture and neat airport!!

 
At 28/2/07 21:24, Blogger Monica said...

Hey, welcome back! What a cool airport terminal! Great angle for this picture!

I believe will be seeing some pictures of Las Palmas soon...!

 
At 28/2/07 23:32, Blogger Carlos Lorenzo said...

Ala pedazo de viaje, que envidia. Esta juventud! De juerga por Canarias en Febrero y uno aquí currando no hay derecho. :) Me alegro que te lo hayas pasado bien. Bienvenida.

 
At 1/3/07 07:11, Blogger Unknown said...

welcome back!

this airport sure looks good! the lights are all reflecting on the well polished floor.

are they all waiting for the luggage to come out?

 
At 2/3/07 10:44, Anonymous Anónimo said...

great perspective! i like it a lot

 
At 6/3/07 11:00, Blogger Kala said...

this is a crazy awesome shot! I love airports - it reminds me of traveling that I wish I could do - what a wonderful place this would be to work I think! =P

 
At 7/3/07 11:23, Blogger Stefan Jansson said...

Great composition here, and some cool architecture.

 
At 16/3/07 20:21, Blogger annulla said...

Fabulous shot! The reflected lights give the image a surreal, futuristic effect.

Blather From Brooklyn

 
At 6/2/08 14:02, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Learn Spanish Gran Canaria

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home