sábado, marzo 03, 2007

Plaza de Alonso Martínez


Click on image to enlarge it!
This is another shot of Alonso Martinez Square (click to see another post). I know yesterday I talked about a building too, but I like this style, it maybe has a french touch, don't you think?
Have a nice weekend!

Esta es otra foto de la Plaza de Alonso Martínez (ver enlace). Sé que ayer también hablé de otro edificio, pero este no tiene nada que ver, y me gusta ese toque... ¿francés? ¿Qué os parece?
¡Buen fin de semana!

Listening to Anthony and the Johnsons You're my sister

Etiquetas: ,

14 people want to say about...

At 3/3/07 16:12, Blogger freelancer said...

i love the french touch

 
At 3/3/07 16:46, Blogger Annie said...

I agree with you, Dsole, it's very attractive architecture.

 
At 3/3/07 21:44, Blogger stromsjo said...

Is that a helihopter in the upper left corner or do I need to clean my glasses? :)

Nice weekend to you too!

 
At 3/3/07 23:14, Blogger GMG said...

Nice building and great shot, with a helicopter to compose the scene...
Have a nice week-end!
Gil

 
At 4/3/07 00:11, Blogger kuanyin333 said...

I love beautiful old buildings...they have such character.

 
At 4/3/07 03:40, Anonymous Anónimo said...

the buildings are extraodinary... i wonder if any of them are haunted.

 
At 4/3/07 03:44, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Very impressive when enlarged.

 
At 4/3/07 05:15, Blogger photowannabe said...

I like the curve of the building and the partial light on it.

 
At 4/3/07 06:32, Blogger Omaheña said...

Me fascinan los edificios viejos! Como todas las que pones, esta foto me gusta - especialmente la combinacion de luz y de sombra en el edificio.

 
At 4/3/07 12:28, Blogger Dsole said...

thank u guys!
And yes there's a police helicopter over there, your glasses are perfect, Per Stromsjo!

Uhm... If they are haunted, I don't know! I'm sure there are inhabitants inside, but I don't know their nature, Piika ;)

 
At 4/3/07 13:06, Blogger Marc said...

That's beautiful! It's the opposite of my post today!

(Dsole, thanks for your visit!)

 
At 4/3/07 15:50, Blogger Oya said...

You are right. It is a beatiful building.

 
At 5/3/07 09:28, Blogger Ame said...

Hope you had a nice weekend Dsole!

And I love this building...makes me think of all the ones in the UK that looked similar...still miss that place! ;)

Is this close to where you live?

 
At 5/3/07 11:22, Blogger Dsole said...

Hi Ame, glad to see you here.
Actually I live far away to this beautiful neigborhood, this is downtown and I live in the north of the city, maybe half an hour by metro!

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home