lunes, febrero 26, 2007

Trains!

This is a curious photo of the train station Cantoblanco-Universidad. Everyday thousands of students catch the train to go to the University of Madrid. Can anyone tell me what's the meaning of all these signals, traffic lights and numbers????


Una foto curiosa de la estación de tren de Cantoblanco. Por aquí pasamos todos los días miles de estudiantes para llegar a la Universidad Autónoma de Madrid. ¿Alguien que sepa de trenes sería capaz de explicar qué significan todas esas señales ?

Etiquetas:

7 people want to say about...

At 26/2/07 21:37, Blogger Victoria said...

I'm really loving the long shadows in this photo!

 
At 26/2/07 22:09, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Thats a lot of different numbers and lights - very confusing.

 
At 26/2/07 23:43, Blogger Annie said...

Is everyone talking and laughing when they gather to head for school? I want to imagine that the students are all full of joy.

 
At 27/2/07 03:05, Blogger photowannabe said...

Lots of numbers and different lights it must be something to do with speed and which tracks to be on. I'm afraid I know nothing about the inner workings of trains or their stations. Good picture of the shadows.

 
At 27/2/07 08:39, Blogger Ben Nakagawa said...

Good point, I have no idea... One thing I can tell is that it is good for photo.

 
At 27/2/07 10:13, Blogger mi foto said...

Ninguna idea, pero me gustan los trenes.
Que tal el finde? calorcito y playa supongo.

 
At 27/2/07 12:06, Anonymous Anónimo said...

No, I don't know. And I'm glad I'm not responsible! Looks complicated.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home