domingo, marzo 04, 2007

Santi's Corner


Click on image to enlarge it!
I read once that Sunday was usually a graffitti day (I don't know if that's true or not). But one night I found this tavern/restaurant in downtown. It was closed so I couldn't go inside to check it out, but the outside desing was cool, don't you think? Maybe someday I'll comeback!

Una vez leí que el Domingo era el día del graffiti en los DPB (no sé hasta que punto es verdad esto, pero bueno, da igual). Una noche me encontré con esta taberna/restaurante en el centro. Estaba cerrada por lo que no pude ver cómo era por dentro, pero el exterior está muy chulo ¿verdad? Tal vez un día vuelva a ver qué tal ;)

I've posted some photos of the last snowfall in Madrid (in 2005!) I'm just jelous of your winter scenes so, have a look if you like to see how beauty it was... Link here!

Listening to Nick Cave and Bruce Springsteen Jersey girl

Etiquetas:

20 people want to say about...

At 4/3/07 13:58, Anonymous Anónimo said...

very cool, indeed! Like it a lot
am sure the ambience would be even cooler

 
At 4/3/07 14:59, Blogger Fabrizio Zanelli said...

I like it 'cause a mix of colour and feeling it suggests.

 
At 4/3/07 15:49, Blogger Oya said...

You should definetley try it and take pictures of course:)

 
At 4/3/07 15:56, Blogger angela said...

Looks a bit like a wine bar; definitely worth a second look.
Angela

 
At 4/3/07 17:08, Blogger Lilly said...

Yes, it does look cool. I like the coulours and the atmosphere is quite romantic. I bet they serve good wine in there. I reckon you should go back, take the picture of the inside and have a nice glass of red.

 
At 4/3/07 18:37, Blogger Jilly said...

What a great looking place. Murals or graffiti - I'd call that a mural - wonderful colours.

Hope you get back to try it one day and report on your meal or wine.

Jilly x

 
At 4/3/07 18:54, Blogger Annie said...

I like the design too - very graphic and powerful. Makes me want to go inside for a martini or something.

 
At 4/3/07 19:09, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Interesting wall art - different to what you normally see.

 
At 4/3/07 20:28, Blogger Ioanna said...

Very beautiful, interesting, atmospheric graffity! I'm really curious about the inside decoration!

 
At 4/3/07 20:42, Blogger Poly said...

Estimada Dsole:

Adema de tomrle una foto diuna, tambien valdria la pena conocer el interior y tomarte un ron mexicano.

Saludos

Poly

 
At 4/3/07 22:10, Blogger Monica said...

Seems like a place from the old west!

 
At 4/3/07 22:48, Anonymous Anónimo said...

I love it. This wall art would make me curious to see what is inside! Great photo!

 
At 4/3/07 23:42, Blogger Dsole said...

Ok, so I have to comeback and have a glass (or two) of wine and snap one (or two) photos of the inside! ;)

Thank u for your words, Lavender lady, at least there are also good people all over the world! :)

 
At 5/3/07 00:42, Blogger GMG said...

Nice mural. Evidence that not all graffiti are some sort of vandalism…

 
At 5/3/07 01:37, Blogger isa said...

Very cool and hip!

 
At 5/3/07 03:01, Blogger Susan said...

I would say that is a mural, and a fabulous one at that. It makes one want to step inside for a glass of wine!

 
At 6/3/07 01:00, Blogger Carraol said...

Great colors of that mural, fine night shot. It was a pity it was closed, sure the inside is as cool as looks outside. Cheers.

 
At 6/3/07 10:59, Blogger Kala said...

I think its got a great feel to the area - if this is graffiti, it would sell but I suppose this was intentional drawn by the owner and a nice exterior decor it is!

 
At 6/3/07 11:22, Blogger Nathalie H.D. said...

Very nice design, I like it

 
At 7/3/07 11:21, Blogger Stefan Jansson said...

That looks fantastic.I would eat there every night!

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home