miércoles, febrero 21, 2007

Say cheese!


Click on image to enlarge it!
Say cheese, someone's taking us a photo!

Okey, I'm just kidding. This a tourist bus called "Madrid Vision" which will show you the main monuments, places and streets of Madrid. You see far away "Torre de Madrid" in Plaza de España, built in 1957 as the highest cement building in the world for that time...
Guess what they were photographing?

¡Di patata! ¡Alguien nos está echando una foto!

Vale, era broma. Este es un bus turístico llamado "Madrid Visión" que te llevará por los principales monumentos, lugares y calles de Madrid. A lo lejos podeís ver la "Torre de Madrid" en Plaza España, construído en 1957, fue el edificio de hormigón más alto del mundo por aquella época...
¿Adivinaís a qué le hacían fotos?

Listening to Amelie OST Pas si simple

Etiquetas: ,

26 people want to say about...

At 21/2/07 01:23, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Estimada Dsole:

Aca en Mexico se llama "Turibus" y es casi igualito y casi al mismo precio (un poco mas barato, pero en pesos mexicanos - unos 18 dolares americanos). Las fotos te las estaban haciendo a ti por tu hacercelas a ellos, vil vengaza, pues.

 
At 21/2/07 02:33, Anonymous Anónimo said...

ok, dsole... I really wish I was on that bus! the town looks so pretty! and let me guess... a celebrity passed by? :)

 
At 21/2/07 02:44, Blogger Deb said...

The vibrancy of that bus really pulls this whole composition together. The sky and the buildings are fantastic, but that bus really adds some pop!

 
At 21/2/07 05:44, Blogger Annie said...

Okay, I'll guess they were taking pictures of that building.

Am I right?

 
At 21/2/07 05:54, Blogger Pat said...

Well, it's almost as if they are all taking a photo of YOU! Were you standing beside something interesting or were they taking your photo?

Love the bus. The colours are so vibrant in the pic.

 
At 21/2/07 10:04, Blogger Jilly said...

Taking a tour of a city is a great idea as a first step - to get an overall view. Then you can go back to the places you most loved en route.

Love the photo.

Thanks for passing by Menton DP. I left a response to your question on the blog.

Jilly xxx

 
At 21/2/07 10:07, Blogger Dsole said...

all righty we'll figure it out tomorrow ;)

 
At 21/2/07 10:08, Blogger Unknown said...

well, if we could not get a personal tourist guide like Dsole while visiting Madrid, taking the Madrid Vision would be the next best choice :-)

 
At 21/2/07 10:34, Blogger Carraol said...

Poly are right, here we have a similar service. Great catch!

 
At 21/2/07 11:29, Blogger mi foto said...

vaya!! el bus es descapotable, creo que le hacen fotos al bar de tapas de ayer. jjjjj
:)

 
At 21/2/07 12:31, Blogger akis said...

HI DSOLE
Never been in Madrid.
I have heard its so nice there and the people too.
I like travelling and Madrid is on my plans for this year.
U can join my travelling blog.
I present nice places and cities of the whole world.
True,we live one time, but if u live strong your life its enough.
A big hug to all blogers...

 
At 21/2/07 13:18, Blogger Jazzy said...

me too, i wish i was on this bus.
it would be fun to have all dp bloggers on Madrid Vision bus.

 
At 21/2/07 15:11, Blogger Olivier said...

les celebres cars rouges, on ne peut pas les louper, il y en a dans toutes les capitales, c'est bien sympathique pour faire une premiere visite, quand on decouvre une ville


famous the bus reds, one cannot the louper, there is in all the capitals, it is well sympathetic nerve to make a first visit, when a city is discovered

 
At 21/2/07 15:18, Blogger Dave said...

Nice shot-How tall is the building in the back? Also I responded to your post in my comment section.

 
At 21/2/07 15:42, Blogger Dsole said...

Dave it's 140 m (aprox 450 feet) and has 36 floor over ground :)

 
At 21/2/07 15:53, Blogger Unknown said...

One day when I get to Madrid, I am making sure I take a ride on this bus!

 
At 21/2/07 15:56, Blogger Carlos Lorenzo said...

Preciosa postal de Madrid (venga, que te la has llevado del kiosco!:)

 
At 21/2/07 16:50, Anonymous Anónimo said...

This Madrid bus is fairly new, isn't it?

 
At 21/2/07 19:18, Blogger alice said...

"Di patata!": too funny!

 
At 21/2/07 20:17, Anonymous Anónimo said...

I've used Paris Vision, I wonder if they're related? If so, I highly recommend it. Maybe I'll try it when I go to Madrid (wish, wish). It's nice to see the lay of the city before exploring on foot.

 
At 21/2/07 20:29, Anonymous Anónimo said...

We'd need to know more about Madrid to answer your question! I suspect there's a famous building behind you that everyone should know about?

 
At 21/2/07 20:30, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Unless you were wearing a bright orange coat???

And btw thanks for your kind comments on my blog Dsole!

 
At 21/2/07 20:33, Blogger Omaheña said...

If it were me on that bus, I'd probably be taking your picture if I saw you with a camera, because it would be funny. I'm assuming however, that you were in front of something famous. :-)

me encanta la foto...estoy como algo obsesionada ahora con tomar fotos asi que muestran el cielo. se ve espectacular en tu foto!

 
At 21/2/07 22:05, Blogger freelancer said...

The weather is very cloudy but, the contrast between the bus and the landscape is funny :)

 
At 22/2/07 01:47, Blogger Dsole said...

Piika, I really don't know how old these buses are...

Mifoto, casi casi :)

Jazzy it would be a great party!!

Thank u all!!

 
At 22/2/07 11:24, Blogger Memories Catcher said...

Great shot.I like the contrast between the building,the bus and the sky.Well done!

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home