domingo, febrero 18, 2007

Sunday calm


Click on image to enlarge it!
Another "café", but it has nothing in common with one of yesterday's post. This is a cozy and elegant one in Paseo de Recoletos. A perfect plan for a sunday afternoon!

Otro café, pero esté no tienen nada que ver con el del post de ayer. Este acogedor y elegante bar lo encontramos en el Paseo de Recoletos. Un plan perfecto para la tarde dominguera!

Listening to Diana Krall A case of you

14 people want to say about...

At 18/2/07 16:08, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Oh my it is a nice photograph of the cafe. The whole photograph looks very old. I like them.

Thank you for stopping at my blog, to look at the clouds. I hope you can someday visit my website and see some of my photos there which are shown much larger - oldmanlincoln.com is the URL. Thanks again.

 
At 18/2/07 16:20, Blogger Ioanna said...

I like this cafe very much! I like the stile, i like the big windows, I like the surroundings!
And I wish I could be there!
But I can't :o(

 
At 18/2/07 17:10, Blogger The Wellspring said...

Love the stained glass that you can see in detail when you enlarge the photo. This looks like a very cozy place indeed!

 
At 18/2/07 17:34, Blogger Deb said...

looks very charming, and the surrounding atmosphere is quite inviting!

 
At 18/2/07 18:08, Blogger isa said...

Is Paseo de Recoletos a fancy, pedestrian area? Love the architecture of the buildings behind the cafe as well...

 
At 18/2/07 18:31, Blogger MumbaiiteAnu said...

so calm and serene, great pic

 
At 18/2/07 19:03, Anonymous Anónimo said...

ah sunday in Madrid..... lots of food would be involved!

 
At 18/2/07 20:12, Blogger Annie said...

It's elegant, this cafe, and so is your photo.

 
At 18/2/07 23:50, Blogger Dsole said...

Abraham, thank u for the information, I'll stop by and your sky was amazing.

Ioanna, at least you know now where it is and maybe in the future, you could come here!

Isabella, Paseo de Recoletos is one of the main streets of Madrid. It has road and a wide pedestrian area. Prado Museum, National Library and many more are important buildings located in that avenue.

Lavender, the weather today was quite fine, I go out for a walk and spend all the afternoon in the street.. I know spring is coming soon

Wellspring, Chris and Deb, Anu, Piika and Annie, thank u very much for stopping by and your kind words :)

 
At 19/2/07 00:13, Blogger Carlos Lorenzo said...

Recórcholis, por no decir otra cosa, que bonito café! Me gusta el estilo. Bonita canción escuchas aunque prefiero las de su novio? Elvis Costello. Que descanses.

 
At 19/2/07 09:34, Blogger Marc said...

Dsole, that looks really nice! Good to now, where to go for a good coffee in Madrid! :-)

Marc, coffee junkie ;-)

 
At 19/2/07 12:34, Blogger Oya said...

Baby, when do you stay at home and relax? on lunch breaks?:)

 
At 19/2/07 15:23, Blogger Dave said...

That is the kind of Cafe I would like to be sitting in right now!!

 
At 21/2/07 17:29, Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

Beautiful photo of a cafe. It looks like a very romantic place to sip coffee and spend a lazy afternoon.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home