sábado, febrero 17, 2007

Run away from the rain!


Yesterday was a weird day... The sun shone in the morning, it made a nice weather, I left my coat at home... but in the evening, the wind begun to blow hard, the sun vanished behind the clouds, and it started to rain cats and dogs. I was with some friends and we had to run till the first bar, it wasn't very cool but at least you didn't get soaked!
You see Mamma Mia neon sign there too, Musical shows are in fashion here!
Have a nice weekend!

Ayer fue un día raro.. por la mañana el sol brillaba y hacía tan bueno que podías dejar el abrigo en casa. Pero por la tarde, empezó a soplar un viento muy fuerte, el sol despareció tras las nubes, y empezó a llover a cántaros. Yo estba con unos amigos y tuvimos que meternos en el primer bar que encontramos... no era un sitio muy "cool" pero al menos no nos calamos!
También veis una cartel luminoso del musical Mamma Mia en la calle, los musicales están de moda en madrid últimamente.
¡Pasad un buen fin de semana!

Listening to Amaral Revolución

Etiquetas:

12 people want to say about...

At 17/2/07 13:34, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Nice you had a place to warm up and dry off a bit.

 
At 17/2/07 14:23, Blogger Dave said...

Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

 
At 17/2/07 14:25, Blogger Dave said...

Those poor cats and dogs hopefully they didn't get hurt and you didn't get hit by any!!!

Just kidding of course-Hope you had fun at the bar-I would welcome any temp above 40 F degrees!!!

 
At 17/2/07 17:21, Anonymous Anónimo said...

sounds like interesting weather for a Madrid winter!

 
At 17/2/07 19:47, Blogger Carlos Lorenzo said...

Igualmente, gracias. Por aquí está diluviando. Hemos ido a Sant Sadurní, a un sitio de esos de domingueros y de vuelta a llovido como hacía casi un año, de aquello que no puedes ver la carretera mientras conduces. Al menos te has recogido en el bar y lo has pasao bien.

 
At 17/2/07 20:49, Blogger Marc said...

It really looks uncomfortable! I hope you had a ice night anyway! Marc

 
At 17/2/07 21:08, Blogger Dsole said...

oh yes, it was an old bar, but I had a funny time there!

 
At 17/2/07 21:46, Blogger Annie said...

You are living a wonderful life, running in the rain, being with friends, taking photos and showing your beautiful city. Ah . . .

 
At 18/2/07 03:44, Blogger Pat said...

Ohhh, I wish I had kept up with my Spanish from back in my school days! I could say some things to you and folks would think I was really educated! HAHAHA!

Thanks for visiting my Guelph blog.

 
At 18/2/07 09:20, Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

Stay dry and stay warm!!

 
At 18/2/07 11:49, Blogger Oya said...

Dsole, while you are fighting with the rain, I am enjoying my book with a cup of hot chocolate under the blanket:)

 
At 19/2/07 13:26, Blogger Chuckeroon said...

Car head lights in the rain make this photo work for me. Best to you

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home