lunes, febrero 12, 2007

That moment


I couldn't avoid take a picture of this day by day scene, the kiosko (how do you call places where you buy newspapers?) the people and this old man dressed in a really classic way walking by to the underground.
I hope you started your week with the right mood!

No pude evitar echar una foto a esta escena cotidiana, quería fotografía el kiosko, la gente cuando este hombre tan arreglado a la antigua se cruzó por mi camino. Quedó chula, ¿no?
¡Ánimo con el lunes!

Listening to Bruce Springsteen streets of Philadelphia

Etiquetas: ,

16 people want to say about...

At 12/2/07 12:31, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Buena captura, me gustan las escenas cotidianas, les da vida a las fotos, ¿no crees?
Saludos

 
At 12/2/07 13:08, Blogger Mandi said...

Wow! Seeing the Metro sign like that, there's a big resemblance between Madrid and Paris. Nice photo.

 
At 12/2/07 15:21, Blogger Dave said...

The metro sign looks alot like the Metro sign in London. I would call the Kiosk a news paper stand. Good eye!!

 
At 12/2/07 15:21, Blogger Omaheña said...

Si! La foto quedo chula. me encanta tomar fotos de la gente asi.
*kiosko in english is kiosk...or you can call it a newspaper stand, but that is not nearly as fun!:-)

 
At 12/2/07 18:22, Blogger The Wellspring said...

Great picture of everyday life :) I love those shots!

 
At 12/2/07 20:51, Anonymous Anónimo said...

And that gentleman has a bow not a tie, or am I right :)
We used to say that kind of bow " a cat`s bow" and it always amuses people, but in a good way.
Have a good week, dsole!

 
At 12/2/07 20:54, Blogger Ioanna said...

Tu foto me encanta muchisimo! A mi tambien me gustan las escenas de vida cotidiana. Mi problema es que me da verguenza a fotografiar a la gente por encima. :(

 
At 12/2/07 21:09, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Brilliant! Really a classic!

Marc

 
At 12/2/07 21:43, Blogger alice said...

Nice shot, almost English atmosphere...We say: un kiosque à journaux.

 
At 13/2/07 02:27, Blogger photowannabe said...

Love the everyday shot and that very proper gentleman. Our Monday is very rainy and dark but it has been a good day for me.
I hope it has for you too.

 
At 13/2/07 09:22, Blogger Oya said...

Kiosk. If I would not know I am in Madrid DP, I would say this is London...Another manic monday...

 
At 13/2/07 10:49, Blogger Olivier said...

photo reussie, d'un moment de la vie, l'attente.

successful photograph, one moment of the life, waiting.

 
At 13/2/07 11:09, Blogger Dsole said...

Ioanna, I feel a little embarrased too, but i was to take a photo of the kiosko when this gentleman cross by ;)

Thank u all!

 
At 13/2/07 16:53, Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

I love this picture!! I love to see people doing ordinary things in their cities. Thanks for the photo.

 
At 14/2/07 08:28, Blogger Meg said...

Beautiful picture. I love the everyday-ness.

 
At 14/2/07 15:31, Blogger Unknown said...

that man in the picture reminds me of a private detective haha...

i like the roof of the kiosk too!

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home