viernes, febrero 16, 2007

TV live


Click on image to enlarge!
Another scene in downtown... There was "Telemadrid" (Madrid TV channel) recording some report on street. I love her orange coat, and if you click on image you'll see she's holding something like little loudspeakers... but I'm not really sure what she was talking about.
Have you ever appeared on TV?

Otra imagen callejera... Ahí estaba Telemadrid, grabando un reportaje en pleno centro de Madrid. Me encanta su abrigo naranja, y si aumentaís la foto, podreís ver que está haciendo algo con unos altavoces pequeños, aunque no sé de qué hablaba ni qué hacía con ellos.
¿Habeís salido alguna vez en televisión?

Listening to PJ Harvey One line

Etiquetas:

18 people want to say about...

At 16/2/07 11:58, Blogger MumbaiiteAnu said...

That coat is lovely, indeed. I like the place where you have taken the shot.
And thank you so much for sharing our grief.

 
At 16/2/07 12:09, Blogger Oya said...

Hi Dsole, long time, I missed you :) Once, I have been interviewed about a tv program. But then I forgot to watch it. Is that funny? But another time, I called a radio station for a competiton and I won. They send me a packagge of Coca Cola goods and a hat, a sweat shirt, and a watch . I gave all of them to my baby brother, He was 10 by then. He got sooo lucky... And gues what? This time I was smart enough to record that show:)

 
At 16/2/07 12:18, Blogger Dsole said...

Anu, glad you're back again :)

Oya, you were a nice sister then! it's funny watch yourself on TV, even it's kind of strange! Missed you too ;)

 
At 16/2/07 12:44, Blogger stromsjo said...

Nope, never done TV. A bit of radio, though. Last century.

Certainly an interesting coat. Slightly impractical, if you ask me. I imagine that a TV crew would want to go about doing their work without lots of attention from curious bystanders eager to be part of the broadcast. On the other hand, if you want to be a star you'd better appear like one... :)

 
At 16/2/07 13:10, Blogger freelancer said...

idear :
can you transform the photograph into N&B and keep the coat and fires, into colors…:)

 
At 16/2/07 14:34, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Dsole, I was on a game show in school to answer difficult questions for my school and my husband was a painter on an interior decorating program working in people's homes.

 
At 16/2/07 15:45, Blogger Kate said...

Since the trial of the men involved in the terrible terroist attack in your country is occupying TV these days, it is good to see something of a different sort. I feel for your country!! On TV? Yes, years ago I was on a local station in St. Paul, MN USA after returning from the CCCP. It was fun! I still have a copy of it--somewhere?!

 
At 16/2/07 15:52, Blogger isa said...

Yes, once I called a TV show (Live with Regis and Kathie Lee in New York)for a contest and won a $50 check! I remember taking my grandma out to dinner and I still have a check stub somewhere...

 
At 16/2/07 16:06, Blogger Dsole said...

thank u Kate, yesterday I watched on TV an special programm about what happened and it was really bad to remind all this stuff..

$50! that's a good prize! I think everything is a good prize!

Thank u all for your comments ;)

 
At 16/2/07 18:30, Anonymous Anónimo said...

We see a lot on the news about the trials in Spain for those charged with the terrorist attack. I suspect your TV is occupied with this as well. I know after 9-11 it was hard to watch TV and even harder not to watch ... On the subject of your photo. I doubt if an orange coat would be considered appropriate for a report on the subject of terror so I assume this reporter is addressing a different subject. I agree with Kate it is good to see a news report which appears to be on a less serious subject ... I have never been on TV and if I were I'm sure my image would break the camera.

 
At 16/2/07 20:05, Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

The woman in the orange coat really pops out in the photo. Fabulous photo!!

What camera do you use, Dsole? The details in the photo is amazing.

 
At 16/2/07 21:30, Blogger Irredento Urbanita said...

es irónico ke mientars la ven miles de personas, en la calle casi ni se percatan de ella.

saludotes, interesante toma.

 
At 17/2/07 04:17, Blogger Poly said...

Dsole:

Tu Madrid foto blog es uno mis favoritos, muchas gracias por tus visitas.

You Madrid photo blog is ones of my faorites. Tanks for your comments.

Poly

 
At 17/2/07 05:11, Blogger Annie said...

In America there is a joke that everyone gets 15 minutes of fame. I've been on television so I guess I've had mine already!

I like the orange in the photo - catches the eye!

 
At 17/2/07 06:45, Blogger photowannabe said...

Yes I was on TV several times. Once when I was about 8 and was a Brownie(thats before you become a girl scout)I was asked if I would sell girl scout cookies and I said no I didn't want to. The problem was that's why we were on tv to advertise selling the cookies.
The other time I was on a game show with my husband, it was called Let's make a deal. We won the 2nd prize which was a trip to Cancun, Mexico.

 
At 17/2/07 12:13, Blogger Dsole said...

hey, thank u so much for your kind words!

Denton, as you say, this report has nothing to be with those of 11-M, life goes on, so that is what we have to do. I don't think you'd break the camera!! haha

Photowannabe, you make me smile! and a trip to Cancun, that's definetely a good prize!

Ming, I use a Casio camera, but really don't know what kind... that's what it's in the box.. Casio EX-Z70 7.2 mega pixels. I think that's a lot of mega pixels! ;)

 
At 21/2/07 03:39, Blogger kuanyin333 said...

In answer to your question, I have been on tv multiple times, and I hope they have lost all the footage! Seeing what you look like on tv is an eye-opening exerience.

 
At 21/2/07 20:23, Anonymous Anónimo said...

The whole picture looks like black and white with just a few very colourful elements, the traffic signs, the orange coat. very funny!

Yes I appeared on TV once, for 8 seconds, on the steps of the Sydney Opera House, when I was saying that I was looking to the New years eve fireworks that same night!!!

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home