sábado, junio 23, 2007

On the top

When you're waking by downtown streets you should go with your eyes wide open to don't lose any details... You will find this sculpture on the top of the 3-star Hotel Amberes roof in Gran Vía.
Have a great weekened everybody!

Cuando paseas por el centro tienes que ir con los ojos bien abiertos para no perder ningún detalle... Esta estatua está situada en lo más alto del Hotel Amberes en la Gran Vía.
¡Pasad un gran fin de semana!

Listening to Bruce Springsteen Thunder Road

Etiquetas: ,

9 people want to say about...

At 23/6/07 13:15, Blogger ICE_Molly said...

What a gorgeous looking sculpture! Your post on the gypsy witch reminded me of this one time I was approached by a woman who was waiting at a bus stop with me and out of nowhere, she asked to look at my hand... she didn't read my palm, but she said she could see certain things about me, just by holding my hand... it was all so weird, because she never asked me for any money! Thanks for stopping by Hayle!

 
At 23/6/07 13:17, Blogger Beetle said...

lovely! i love the wings...

 
At 23/6/07 15:24, Anonymous Anónimo said...

I like the sculpture. And I saved it to my desktop and tried to see what it was. I can't tell if it is a man riding on the back of an eagle or is part man and part eagle.

Brookville Daily Photo
My Photography

 
At 23/6/07 15:36, Blogger Janet said...

Uunusal sculpture! Looks like he is waving down at us.

 
At 23/6/07 16:25, Anonymous Anónimo said...

so beautiful.....

 
At 23/6/07 16:55, Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Beautiful sculpture!

What a lovely blue sky!

 
At 24/6/07 02:27, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Que buen ojo para ver desde el suelo al cielo.

Saludos

Poly

 
At 24/6/07 08:22, Blogger Kalyan Panja said...

WoW...thats a beautifully captured shot!

 
At 25/6/07 03:48, Blogger Carraol said...

Grandiosa escultura y bella toma!

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home