domingo, abril 22, 2007

A smile in heaven

Ouh, I know it's almost Monday but i'm here now! I've just came home from my non-Madrid Sunday.
One of things I don't like of big cities is that there are sooo much light that you barely see some starts. And I love watching starts... but it's impossible for me to take a photo of them.. so here it is, the moon! ;) I like her shape... it reminds me of a picaresque smile!

Ups, sé qué es un poco tarde, pero acabo de llegar a casa! He estado fuera domingueando un poco por la sierra :)
Una de las cosas que no me gustan de las grandes ciudades es que casi no se ven estrellas. Y a mí me encanta mirarlas... pero es complicado/imposible para mí fotografiarlas, así que hice una de la luna! Y no sé qué pensareís vosotros, pero a mí esta me recuerda a una sonrisa pícara... ;)

Listening to R.E.M. Man on the moon

Etiquetas: ,

12 people want to say about...

At 23/4/07 00:01, Anonymous Anónimo said...

De acuerdo, un sonrrisa picara.
POly

 
At 23/4/07 00:50, Blogger Fabrizio Zanelli said...

dsole I totally agree with you, not only. Cities, often, are bad enlighted, so we have birds that sing all the night and sky... Yellow from cities' light. By the way, I adore this "smile" and the idea to call it "smile". Great !

 
At 23/4/07 01:14, Blogger エスタ said...

beautiful smile! and i agree! i always remember the first time i went to the countryside and saw the stars, i was amazed!!!! just as well we never lose the moon! Esther ☆

 
At 23/4/07 01:37, Blogger Monica said...

Very poetic photo and title! I love the moon, it's the element of my zodiac. It's a shame we can't see many stars in the sky in big cities, that's one of the reasons I like going to the countryside.

I hear you have a new job, right?! Congratulations and good luck!!!

 
At 23/4/07 03:12, Blogger Annie said...

It always amazes me to see billions of stars when I am out in the country, away from the city lights. That's when I know what I am missing!

I like your moon photo.

 
At 23/4/07 06:06, Blogger kuanyin333 said...

I have a photo just taken that looks identical--looks like we share the same smiling moon! :-)

 
At 23/4/07 06:30, Blogger GiuCe said...

yes, yes... I've always seen "smiling the sky" :)

have a nice week dsole ^^

 
At 23/4/07 07:49, Blogger Carraol said...

Nice cosmic smile!

 
At 23/4/07 11:18, Blogger mi foto said...

Y una ventanilla entreabierta?
venga feliz semana!!

 
At 23/4/07 11:54, Blogger Dsole said...

thank you Monica! you're right, tomorrow will be my frist day, I'm so excited!! I'll tell you how it going!

Kuanyin, i'll wait to see your moon photo in the blog, maybe?

Mi foto, sí, también podría ser una ventanilla entreabierta.. me gusta la idea! :)

Thank u guys! at least we're lucky to be able of running away of the city sometime and watch the starts :)

 
At 23/4/07 18:00, Blogger Ioanna said...

Tricky smile! ;)

 
At 27/4/07 08:27, Blogger Oya said...

ahh, that is beatiful...

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home