viernes, abril 20, 2007

University Festival of Theatre

Click on image to enlarge it
Yesterday I attended to see my friend Elena, who had a role in a play called "Los Amigos de Peter" (Peter's friends) based in a movie by kenneth Branagh. and about some friends who met again for the first time 10 years after in Peter's house to celebrate New year's Eve. It was emotive, dramatic and funny and really really well played!
The cast: Álvaro, Iván, Alex, Irene -Cocó-, Elena, Pablo, Miguel, Ruth, María and Dani.
And makes me wonder... where would we be within 10 years?

Ayer fui al Teatro a ver "Los Amigos de Peter". Es una obra basada en la película de Kenneth Branagh (que yo no he visto) y habla del reencuentro de un grupo de amigos después de 10 años para celebrar la Nochevieja en casa de Peter. Fue una obra emotiva, dramática, divertida y muy muy bien puesta en escena!
El reparto: Álvaro, Iván, Alex, Irene -Cocó-, Elena, Pablo, Miguel, Ruth, María y Dani.
Y da qué pensar... ¿dónde estaremos dentro de 10 años?

Listening to Marlango It's all right

Etiquetas: ,

20 people want to say about...

At 20/4/07 10:56, Blogger Olivier said...

je ne connais pas la piece de theatre, mais j'avais beaucoup aime le film. je te souhaite un bon weekend


I do not know the piece of Theatre, but I had much like film. I wish you a good weekend

 
At 20/4/07 12:14, Blogger angela said...

Considering how spotlights drain the colour from people's faces this shot came out very well.
I haven't seen the play either but I like the film.
Angela

 
At 20/4/07 13:57, Anonymous Anónimo said...

This is a nice photograph and the people are all in good light. I think you did a great job on this photograph.

I came to thank you for visiting my blog, yesterday, and for your comments about Patty's last radiation treatment. She was so pleased that I heard from so many people, including Eric, and I know it made her day extra-special. She was also surprised that some of you also visited her blog and left comments there. So thank you for your visit and comments. Being new to the community, it was a big surprise to us. Thanks again.

Abe and Patty Lincoln
Brookville Daily Photo

 
At 20/4/07 15:59, Blogger lv2scpbk said...

That wine looks good. Thanks for visiting my blog.

 
At 20/4/07 16:03, Blogger Kate said...

10 years? That's a frighening thought!!

 
At 20/4/07 16:36, Blogger Monica said...

Congrratulations to your friend. Seems they had a great toast!
I have seen this movie and I liked it very much.

 
At 20/4/07 18:40, Blogger photowannabe said...

Makes me wonder what 10 years will bring too. On this side of life there aren't a lot of years left. I want to make the best of them.

 
At 20/4/07 18:59, Blogger isa said...

""=...where would we be within 10 years?"
Here. Still blogging. Just typing slower ;)

Congratulations to Elena!

 
At 20/4/07 20:23, Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

Ten years from now, I hope to be old & wiser, be in love with someone special, understand the meaning and purpose of my life, happy and have families and friends to love.

 
At 20/4/07 22:17, Blogger Dsole said...

thank you guys, I hope your 10 years wishes become real ;) that's a lot of time!

I'm trying to download the movie now...

have a great weekend!!

 
At 21/4/07 00:49, Blogger GMG said...

Ten years from now? Don't want to think about. A question of age...
Have been busy and didn't visit your blog as often as would like, but picytures continue to be great!

 
At 21/4/07 04:05, Blogger julia said...

Did you drive to the theatre? Maybe cars will be phased out in ten years time! Sorry if my car bought back a nightmare - a shark!!! quite apt.

 
At 21/4/07 06:42, Blogger Carraol said...

Buena foto del escenario, seguramente fue una interesante velada. Me imagino que en 10 años los blogs seran cosa del pasado, por lo menos asi como los conocemos ahora, la tecnologia da pasos de gigante. Saludos.

 
At 21/4/07 08:26, Anonymous Anónimo said...

When I was younger I used to have 5 and 10 year plans all worked out...interestingly, they never went as far as the age I am now. Hmmmmm....

 
At 21/4/07 10:58, Blogger Chuckeroon said...

In 10 yrs it'll take you 10 years to trawl through the whole of CDP!

As usual, a good photo in the D tradition.

 
At 21/4/07 16:07, Blogger Kerry-Anne said...

The play must have been fun - I loved the movie.

 
At 21/4/07 19:02, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Pues claro que sí, no podía irme sin escribirte algo. ¡Qué gran foto! Tengo que reconocer que incluso me he emocionado al verla...Es verdad que estoy bastante melancólica con eso de que ayer fuese nuestra ultima puesta en escena de "Los amigos de Peter", pero además la foto es una pasada...me ha gustado mucho y me ha hecho mucha ilusión verla colgada en tu blog. Es genial!
Les voy a mandar a todos mis compis de reparto el link para que la vean, seguro que a ellos también les hace ilusión.
Hubiese escrito en inglés, pero no quiero hacer el ridículo... ;)
Besitos super fotógrafa!!!!

Your friend Elena :)

 
At 21/4/07 23:00, Blogger Fabrizio Zanelli said...

Honestly I don't love to think where I'll be in ten years. I prefer to live at full (when possible) in my present.

 
At 22/4/07 22:55, Blogger Jazzy said...

drama students plays are always the best, so enthusiastic with a great positive energy.
i wish i was there.

 
At 28/4/07 23:37, Blogger Kala said...

I havent seen the movie but it does sound like a lot of fun to watch!
Im not sure where I will be in ten years - it seems like a loooong time to think but I hope I am still in some place nice =)

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home