viernes, abril 13, 2007

La Mallorquina

Click on image to enlarge it!
Hey, we're back!!
After somedays driving by the wrong lane of Ireland's roads I'm back in Madrid. And let's go with the post...
This is "La Mallorquina", some sweet and famous place in Puerta del Sol. This photo is from last sunday (I'm sorry there's no new photo today) You can see there's people everywhere!

¡¡Ya estamos de vuelta!!
Después de unos días conduciendo por el lado contrario de las carreteras irlandesas estoy de vuelta en casita. Y allá vamos con el post...
Esto es "La Mallorquina", una pastelería bastante típica y famosa que hay situada en plena Puerta del Sol. Es una foto del domingo pasado y como cualquier domingo, todo está lleno de gente!

Etiquetas:

16 people want to say about...

At 13/4/07 21:22, Blogger Olivier said...

j'espere que ton voyage c'est bien passé et que tu en as bien profite. je te souhaite un bon weekend


I hope that your voyage it passed well and that you have some well profits. I wish you a good weekend

 
At 13/4/07 23:57, Blogger isa said...

Reminds me of our building in Paris - only instead of La Mallorquina, we had a bakery downstairs...

 
At 14/4/07 01:50, Anonymous Anónimo said...

I like your photograph a lot. Especially the enlarged version. I saw a sign Calle Mayor which I assume means the mayor lives there? Not sure. I may sound silly.

Your building photographs are marvelous.

I also wanted to thank you for visiting my blog. As always I am appreciative.

 
At 14/4/07 03:05, Blogger GMG said...

Hope you didn't catch much rain in Ireland. It was the rainiest winter in my life, a week in August 1985 in Ireland... :))
¿Repostería es una pastelería?
Gil

 
At 14/4/07 03:20, Blogger Chandlermom said...

Aaaah, wish I were there... Thanks for visiting my new daily photo page from Chandler, AZ, USA!

 
At 14/4/07 03:46, Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

Dsole, glad to hear your brother had a good time in NYC. If you ever make it here, let me know. I can your tour guide.

 
At 14/4/07 04:20, Blogger Annie said...

Welcome home, Dsole. It's good to be back, isn't it, and lovely to have memories of your trip.

 
At 14/4/07 05:17, Blogger Sally said...

Looks like spring has cometo Madris, judging by the blossoms on the tree.

 
At 14/4/07 09:29, Blogger Chuckeroon said...

Thanks for another nice "people shot". A fine Spanish "street shot a la Snta D". Welcome back.

 
At 14/4/07 10:06, Blogger don said...

wauw i really like this streetscene. Those old building are beautiful.

 
At 14/4/07 11:08, Blogger M.Benaut said...

Dsole,
The first buds are on the street trees. Spring is coming, and the motor scooter rider is facing backwards. Must be a Spanish thing.

 
At 14/4/07 11:43, Blogger Dsole said...

AL, you don't sound silly, but some funny to me, it's Mayor street, but mayor is an spanish word which means larger or bigger. :)

GMG, I can't believe the weather there was absolutely perfect, no rain and sunny days! I'll show some pics ;) And yes that's a pasteleria (a confectioner's shop)

Sally, yes, we're on spring now!

Aha, M Benaut, I know what you mean, but he was getting down off his moto (you may enlarge the photo to see that clearly)

Thank u Ming for you offer! And thank you Olivier, Isabella (I agree it could be a Paris building), Chandelrmon, Chuck, Annie and Don for your kind words!

 
At 14/4/07 17:09, Blogger Zannnie said...

oh your blog is very interesting...i like the photos you took:)

thank you for all your visits and comments! i'm glad you like the post today:)

 
At 14/4/07 21:19, Blogger blueboat said...

such a gorgeous building - and I love the rooms above with the little balconies - are these apartments?
Hope you had a great time in Ireland!

 
At 15/4/07 08:10, Blogger Meg said...

Charming building.

 
At 15/4/07 11:03, Blogger Kala said...

hope u had a great trip to ireland - it sounds like a lot of fun

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home