martes, abril 10, 2007

Airport again

Click on image to enlarge it!
Don't you think it's so nice when you came back from a travel and there someone wainting impatiently for you?
Yesterday I went to the airport to pick up my brother and his girlfriend and there were many people doing the same there, and today I have to come back there to take a flight to Dublín! Where Nacho, a friend and I are going to spend the next days visiting a friend. So there won't be post till Friday! :( (I'm sorry for that...)
But I wish you all to have a great and nice week, ok? See you all soon!

¿No creeis que es emocionante cuando vuelves de viaje y alguien esperandote impacientemente detrás de la puerta?
Ayer fui al aeropuerto a recoger a mi hermano y su novia y había mucha más gente haciendo lo mismo, y hoy tengo que volver allá a coger un vuelo para Dublín! Nos vamos, Nacho, un amigo y yo, a pasar unos días visitando a una amiga, asi que no habrá publicaciones hasta el Viernes :( (lo siento...)
¡Pero espero que paseís una gran y feliz semana! ¡Nos vemos prontito!

Listening to U2 with or without you

Etiquetas:

23 people want to say about...

At 10/4/07 13:14, Blogger Jayne said...

Still enjoying the pics, have a great holiday, I hope the sun shines for you!

 
At 10/4/07 13:21, Blogger Dsole said...

thank u Jayne!

 
At 10/4/07 13:30, Blogger magiceye said...

airports somehow seem to have a life of their own!

have a super holiday!!

 
At 10/4/07 13:41, Anonymous Anónimo said...

wow have lots of fun in Dublin!

 
At 10/4/07 14:09, Blogger Annie said...

I know you will have stories to tell on your return, Dsole, and photos to show as well. Hope your stay in Dublin is/was wonderfully stimulating.

 
At 10/4/07 14:25, Blogger Mandi said...

Nice shot! Bon Voyage. Enjoy Dublin

 
At 10/4/07 14:26, Blogger Jilly said...

Oh yes I so agree. I've always loved airports, ports, railway stations - love the excitement of people meeting, going away, coming back - the promise of something new, somewhere new.

Have a great holiday. We'll miss you.

Jilly x

 
At 10/4/07 14:48, Blogger mi foto said...

¡¡Feliz viaje!! a ver si traeis buenas fotos, que Dublín debe tener mucho tema.
Hasta la vuelta. :)

 
At 10/4/07 16:08, Blogger Monica said...

Hey Dsole you get to travel a lot too huh? I think that´s great! Have a nive trip, hope you´re taking your umbrella! Will we see some pics of Dublin on your other blog?

I love the lamps on the ceiling of this airport. Hope someday I´ll see it for real when I visit Madri!

 
At 10/4/07 16:16, Blogger Olivier said...

je te souhaite une bonne semaine à dublin. en esperant que ton frere viendra te chercher à l'aeroport ;o)

I wish you a good week in Dublin. by hoping that your brother will come to seek you with the airport ;O)

 
At 10/4/07 18:45, Blogger Unknown said...

Enjoy your holiday!

We shall be waiting for you! To see more pictures! hehe...

 
At 10/4/07 20:20, Blogger Jazzy said...

enjoy your stay in Dublin, have a pint of Guinness for me ;)
the best ever pint of beer i had in the Guinness museum on top floor with fabulous views of the city.

 
At 10/4/07 22:23, Blogger Oya said...

Have a nice holiday Dsole. I was at the airport the other day, my Mom was coming for Easter...

 
At 11/4/07 00:43, Blogger freelancer said...

Waiting is always long ;)

 
At 11/4/07 12:51, Blogger Fabrizio Zanelli said...

Enjoy your time and have a good Holiday !!!

 
At 11/4/07 14:55, Blogger alice said...

Enjoy, we are waitinf for you!

 
At 11/4/07 16:06, Blogger Kalyan Panja said...

Well captured shot & have a nice holiday!

 
At 11/4/07 23:00, Anonymous Anónimo said...

I thought I had been here and commented on your fine photography but must have missed it. Sorry. I am here now and I like your photo.

 
At 12/4/07 06:00, Blogger kuanyin333 said...

Dublin's a fun city...sure you'll have a great holiday!

 
At 12/4/07 19:30, Blogger Chuckeroon said...

Awaiting your return............

 
At 12/4/07 21:35, Blogger Victoria said...

Ugh, those airport lines...you captured it perfectly. Have fun in Dublin!

 
At 13/4/07 18:36, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Mmmm, Dublin!

 
At 15/4/07 11:04, Blogger Kala said...

listening to U2! that is a great song - I need to find my mp3 now!

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home