martes, abril 24, 2007

Waiting for the sunset

Maybe this is some tradition... because there were lots of people waiting for the sun went down, and when it happened most of people just returned to their way... I found that interersting.
Sorry don't have more time, have a nice day!

Tal vez esto sea algun tradición poqque había mucha gente esperando a ver el atardecer, y cuando esto ocurrió la mayoría de ellos simplemente se levantaron y siguieron su camino... Me pareció curioso.
No tengo mucho más tiempo, pasad un buen día!

Listening to Coldaplay Talk

Etiquetas: , ,

20 people want to say about...

At 24/4/07 09:02, Blogger Olivier said...

superbe photo, la lumiere est tres belle. bravo.


superb photograph, the light is very beautiful. cheer.

 
At 24/4/07 09:07, Blogger Fabrizio Zanelli said...

Have a nice day you too Dsole. However even if without more time your photo it's so beautiful.

 
At 24/4/07 09:29, Blogger kuanyin333 said...

I see your photos are larger now 2! I like all our photos larger. :-)

 
At 24/4/07 09:32, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Lovely warm tones!
and yesterday's photo was wonderful!

 
At 24/4/07 09:38, Blogger Carraol said...

Sera instintivo en el ser humano, que siempre nos detenemos a contemplar la puesta del Sol, sabemos que es un prodigio de la vida. Aqui entre algunos indios de las montañas, se dice que es la raja entre los mundos, una especie de puerta a la conciencia. Saludos.

 
At 24/4/07 09:38, Blogger ~tanty~ said...

Great shot Dsole! It's a romantic sunset, I can feel it :)

 
At 24/4/07 12:16, Blogger edwin s said...

lovely. simply lovely. must've been a good day.

 
At 24/4/07 12:30, Anonymous Anónimo said...

A beautiful photograph. I like it very much.

Abraham Lincoln
Brookville Daily Photo

 
At 24/4/07 18:04, Blogger Monica said...

We can´t see the sun in this picture but it´s amazing how we can feel its warmth by the light you capture in the photo!

 
At 24/4/07 18:22, Blogger Dsole said...

I know Monica, maybe tomorrow I'll show you that! ;)

Thank you guys! :)

 
At 24/4/07 20:15, Blogger isa said...

I admire any civilization that takes the time out of their day to watch the sunset...

Is this your first day at the new job? How did it go?

 
At 24/4/07 20:37, Blogger Janet said...

Kind of nice to take the time to watch the sun set! Nice photo.

 
At 24/4/07 20:44, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Thank you for your kind words for support in comments on my blog and my sisters ... I am just now catching up on daily photo post for the last week and I especially enjoyed your smile in heaven post of April 22nd.

 
At 24/4/07 20:47, Blogger blueboat said...

what a lovely photo - I can almost feel the warmth of the setting sun

 
At 24/4/07 20:47, Blogger Daniel Hasson said...

Dsole - you managed to capture the mood just right. Great Blog - keep it up.

 
At 24/4/07 22:29, Blogger AntiguaDailyPhoto.Com said...

Dsole, ¿por qué corres? ¿tienes que ir a tenderte en el parque para recibir el crepúsculo?

Gracias por todos tus comentarios en La Antigua Guatemala DP.

 
At 24/4/07 23:41, Blogger Kate said...

D-Sunsets are worth waiting for, and romantic souls capture them for their blogs!!

 
At 25/4/07 00:18, Blogger Dsole said...

Thank you Isabella! yes I was so excited on my first day! It was nice, I have a lot of things to read and to learn! I think I'll be fine ;)

Rudy, sería una buena excusa verdad?
Ya te falta menos para el aniversario, no? qué emoción!

Denton, you don't have to thanks me... I hope you and your sister (and family) are right. A big hug from Madrid

Kate hehehe ;)

Thank you Ramblinground, I agree with you!
That's nice Bluebloat, and Daniel, thank you for your words :)

 
At 25/4/07 04:57, Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

This photo teaches us to slow down a little bit and enjoy the moment.

Very nice photo.

 
At 27/4/07 08:30, Blogger Oya said...

We have several places to watch the sunset here in Istanbul. It is magical...

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home