jueves, febrero 22, 2007


I know there's no beach in Madrid!!
But I miss it a lot so I'm going a few days to Gran Canaria for a little break... Here is my friend"ohcan" who is going to post everyday (I hope) while I'm out...
Hope you guys take care and fun these days.. I'll be back soon with more photos!!

No, no nos hemos vuelto locos y ciertamente en Madrid no hay playa!
Pero echo mucho de menos el mar, asi que voy a ir a pasar unos días a Gran Canaria de vacaciones... Aquí se queda mi amigo "ohcan" que tomará mi relevo (eso espero!) mientras estoy fuera...
Espero que paseis un buen y largo fin de semana! volveré pronto con más fotos!!

Etiquetas:

19 people want to say about...

At 22/2/07 14:49, Blogger Deb said...

Beautiful beach!
Enjoy your time away.....

 
At 22/2/07 15:39, Blogger Annie said...

You will come back relaxed and toned and tanned, I hope.

 
At 22/2/07 15:44, Blogger Oya said...

Go girl. Enjoy your time. We will be waiting for you...

 
At 22/2/07 15:48, Blogger Oya said...

Oh. Dsole, thanks for caring for the people in the collapsed building in Istanbul.

 
At 22/2/07 18:03, Blogger Olivier said...

cette vue est magnifique, elle fait rever.


this sight is splendid, it makes dream.

 
At 22/2/07 20:28, Blogger ~tanty~ said...

Hi Dsole,
Wish you will have a very nice time in Gran Canaria. Be back soon :)

 
At 22/2/07 21:38, Blogger Omaheña said...

Wow! que rico! Me hace muuuuucha falta la playa. Espero que te vaya super bien!

 
At 22/2/07 22:31, Blogger Irredento Urbanita said...

Más ke poeta soy un poetastro, disfruta de tus vacaciones, no concibo la vida sin el mar.

Saludotes

 
At 22/2/07 22:43, Anonymous Anónimo said...

It is a very nice photograph. Thank you for find my old japanese photographs at my sendai-shi.com site. Those were all taken on film most before color film came out. Some were in color - the first that Kodak put out. Thanks again for that visit.

 
At 22/2/07 23:11, Blogger angela said...

Have a nice break. I hope the weather's good.
Angela

 
At 23/2/07 00:04, Blogger photowannabe said...

Enjoy your little vacation by the ocean. It will refresh you. Looking forward to seeing your pictures when you return.

 
At 23/2/07 01:57, Blogger Jazzy said...

have fun in the sun Dsole and hello to Ohcan =)

that's a lovely photo.

 
At 23/2/07 03:21, Blogger kuanyin333 said...

It's good to get away...I love to get away--even though I live on an island, Maui, where most people want to come to! :-)

 
At 23/2/07 09:01, Anonymous Anónimo said...

what? going out for a break??? no fair! just joking... enjoy every bit of your time! :)

 
At 23/2/07 09:46, Blogger Carraol said...

Felices vacaciones y muy feliz y bronceado retorno.

 
At 23/2/07 19:23, Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

Enjoy your trip!! Is it warm enough to swim?

 
At 26/2/07 10:50, Blogger Kala said...

if you did not say anything, I would not have known there was no beach! =) hope u have a wonderful trip!

 
At 2/3/07 04:10, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Oye Dsole, que envidia me das... espero que la hayas pasado de maravilla. A ver cuando nos presumes tu cara tostadita.

 
At 13/2/08 14:15, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Hi, I´d like to introduce you to my blog. Pop up as often as you feel like.

University of Gran Canaria

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home