domingo, agosto 19, 2007

cine de verano

Last Friday I enjoyed with a coupled of friends of this amusant movie in an open-air movie theater. I guess everybody knows what movie is, uh? Have you seen it? It was my second time and I really enjoyed it! :)

El viernes pasado estuve con unos amigos viendo esta divertida película en el cine de verano. ¿Sabeís de que peli se trata, verdad? Era la segunda vez que la veía y me volvió a encantar! :)

Listening to Elton John Tiny dancer

Etiquetas: ,

26 people want to say about...

At 19/8/07 20:17, Blogger EMNM said...

¿La Pequeña Miss Sunshine? no he visto esta peli y es posible que no sea pero vi hace tiempo un trailer y salía una escena muy parecida.
¿Tengo premio si acierto?

 
At 19/8/07 21:24, Blogger Chris said...

I loooooved this film so much! Was it in English or dubbed in Spanish?

 
At 19/8/07 22:34, Blogger GMG said...

Welcome back to blogosphere!
I've not seen Little Miss Sunshine (in Portugal, �Uma Fam�lia � Beira de um Ataque de Nervos�, after Almodovar: �Mujeres Al Borde de Un Ataque de Niervos�...). But I'll be �al borde de un ataque de niervos�, if I don't manage to get some vacation soon!

 
At 19/8/07 23:26, Blogger Steve said...

Great movie, and this is a really really cool shot.

 
At 20/8/07 00:19, Blogger don said...

wow nice shot. I want a car like that.

 
At 20/8/07 03:56, Blogger Bob Crowe said...

A great idea for a city photo post. We have outdoor cinema in a few locations during the summer (none very big - most people would rather go to a theater and its air conditioning). Little Miss Sunshine would be considered much too risque for public screening in the United States - one of our many self-contradictions.

Bob

 
At 21/8/07 08:40, Blogger travelphilippines said...

hayyy i really like to watch a movie in an open air cinema....

 
At 22/8/07 00:47, Blogger AinZ said...

Little Miss Sunshine!!! Wish some sunshine would come to zurich. didn't go to any open air cinemas this summer because it has been raining too much...great movie and great shot of one the best scenes in the movie!

 
At 24/8/07 13:01, Blogger Gerald (SK14) said...

Well I'd no idea what the film was but I love the idea of the open-air theatre. Now I know the title I'll look out for it when it comes the TV sometime as no doubt it will sometime.

 
At 24/8/07 15:44, Blogger Waldo Oiseau said...

This is a darling movie and the ending is hilarious, no? How fun to have an outdoor theatre!

 
At 25/8/07 11:36, Blogger GMG said...

I'm going out! To Greece, if the fires allow me to! Meanwhile I leave you in Bali at Blogtrotter. Enjoy!

 
At 26/8/07 00:11, Anonymous Anónimo said...

one of my favorite movies.

 
At 26/8/07 18:09, Blogger GiuCe said...

The famous Little Miss Sunshine!!! I've never seen this movie but I know some classic escenes XD

Have a nice day Dsole!

 
At 27/8/07 05:07, Blogger Anna said...

I love how you can barely see the heads of other people watching the movie also. I love open-air movie theaters it's one of the great things you can do in the summer time!

 
At 27/8/07 08:11, Anonymous Anónimo said...

I saw Little Miss Sunshine and enjoyed the movie.

There are open-air cinemas in Australia but none that I know of in France. What a cool summer idea.

I have now opened a new photoblog of Avignon, where I have moved. I hope you come and visit !

 
At 27/8/07 15:00, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Greetings from Finland to Miss Sunshine - You!
But are you getting tired of blogging, very understandable, I must say!
I hope your work is not too time-consuming and heavy.
Hugs!

 
At 29/8/07 04:43, Blogger Annie said...

I really must go see this movie since so many liked it and you even saw it twice!

 
At 30/8/07 10:47, Blogger Joe said...

Really Really funny !!! Miss Sunshine !!!!I've seen this winter in rome in original language !
Nice

 
At 31/8/07 17:42, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Where is there an open air theatre in Madrid? I need to know this kind of stuff!

Phil
MAPMagazine.com
"Your Daily Dose Of Madrid?

 
At 31/8/07 19:25, Blogger EMNM said...

Phil, this is not a drive-in.
In Summer we have some open air cinema you can find them in Parque de la Bombilla, Cine jardín Botánico de la Complutense...
More info here: http://www.esmadrid.com/veranosdelavilla

Dsole, ¿es o no es Miss Sunshine? ¿tengo premio o no?

 
At 1/9/07 14:37, Blogger Dsole said...

Thank you guys for you endless patience!!
i've been out for a holiday-week in Cádiz and now I'm back for a couple of days, but I'll be out again next wednesday....

thank you for your kind words to everyone

Matritensis, pues la verdad es que sí que te mereces un premio... auqnue era bien fácil eh? Mcuhas gracias por responder a Phil, nadie mejor que tú!

 
At 1/9/07 15:41, Blogger EMNM said...

¡quiero premio! unas vacaciones pagadas a California estaría bien :P

 
At 14/9/07 20:59, Blogger Mary.M.. (mi foto) said...

Hay alguien?
Que las vacaciones duran demasiado
:)
Venga, que te esperamos.

 
At 15/9/07 01:38, Blogger GMG said...

Hi Dsole,
I survived the Greek fires. Went to the Islands (Kos, Crete and Mykonos) where there were no fires; only the island of Evia was somehow affected.
Was looking forward to seeing your new pictures, but still have to wait...
As I’m late, my posts at Blogtrotter are still in Bali 2005. Hope you enjoy it, anyhow!
Have a great weekend, wherever you are!

 
At 3/10/08 11:28, Blogger Poesia said...

Es preciosa!

 
At 4/12/08 11:57, Blogger magicpolaroid said...

I saw this movie!! fantastic!
ciao, Luis

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home