domingo, marzo 11, 2007

Night fountain


Click on image to enlarge it!
A fountain in Plaza de España at night (it's bigger but it didn't fit in my photo). Nothing much to say... today is a bad date in Madrid, 11-M. But I think it isn't worth to celebrate an anniversary, it's much better to go on and don't look back.
I'd rather celebrate Eric 2nd year in DP. I'm so happy that he has the light to start such a beautiful project! So happy birthday from Madrid!

Una fuente en Plaza España por la noche (es bastante más grande, pero no cabía en la foto). Poco más que decir... hoy no es un gran día en Madrid, 11-M. Pero creo que no merece celebrar ningún aniversario, sino todo lo contrario, continuar hacia delante y no mirar atrás.
Prefiero festejar el 2º aniversario de Paris DP. Me encanta que un día hace 2 años decidiera empezar con este increíble proyecto, asi que ¡Felicidades desde Madrid Eric!

Listening to Luz Casal & Carlos Núñez Negra sombra

Etiquetas: ,

21 people want to say about...

At 11/3/07 12:55, Blogger Mandi said...

Beautiful fountain. Yes very sad day today.

 
At 11/3/07 13:01, Blogger Dave said...

Nice Fountain--Yes a sad day indeed- Walk around and look at all the flowers and new life starting because it is spring.
Comment on your comment-
Thankfully there is no more snow as it was in the 60's yesterday, even if there was still sno I can't take credit for my icey footprints. The flowers are starting to bloom and that means the Cherry Blossoms will be out soon!!! yea--Dave

 
At 11/3/07 13:13, Blogger Kate said...

I will hold you and the citizens of your city in my thoughts and heart on this very sad day for Spain.

 
At 11/3/07 13:28, Blogger isa said...

I'm thinking of you, Dsole.
Hope my post today will give you some comfort...

 
At 11/3/07 15:38, Anonymous Anónimo said...

I like your photograph. I read the other comments and feel a sadness here but do not know what happened to make this a sad day for Spain. I looked back through the newspapers online and saw nothing.

Thank you for stopping at my blog about the Honey Bee and drop of water.

 
At 11/3/07 15:45, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Well, now I know. I had totally forgotten the date and March 11th the third anniversary of the terrorist bombings in Madrid. My apologies for not remembering.

 
At 11/3/07 15:56, Blogger Monica said...

Dsole, that's right, let's not think bad thoughts today. We all know that there are some low spirit people trying to put us down everywhere, the whole world is so full of problems...
But let's focus on PDP's anniversary and all the good things that comes with it. I think this community proves that there are such great people in the world!
Viva Madri & Viva PDP!

 
At 11/3/07 16:12, Blogger Ruth said...

The water flows in your fountain, and like it life flows on.

http://flying.my-expressions.com

 
At 11/3/07 16:28, Blogger Kalyan Panja said...

hmmm...nice thoughts, life just moves on & for the shot...Wonderfully captured!

 
At 11/3/07 17:49, Blogger Dsole said...

thank you very much for your encouraging words.
it's so nice of you :)

 
At 11/3/07 18:14, Blogger GMG said...

Dsole, OK. Let's think positive, look forward, but not forget...

 
At 11/3/07 21:43, Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

My thoughts are with you and your fellow citizens. I hope the next year, decade, century will be more peaceful than than the last.

 
At 11/3/07 23:13, Blogger Annie said...

I didn't remember the date but I suspected you were referring to the train bombing. It is hard, but worthwhile, to remember.

 
At 12/3/07 00:27, Blogger Bobby D. said...

nice post.

 
At 12/3/07 00:42, Blogger Kris said...

some people like to remember, some prefer to move on..whatever it is live life to the fullest

 
At 12/3/07 06:37, Blogger Poly said...

Estimada Dsole:

I like your photograph. I love fountai and water ann scupture.

Bellisimas fuentes y muy buena toma.

Hablano de tomas ¿te tomaste una copa en el bar que nos pusiste anteriomente?

Besos

Poly

 
At 12/3/07 07:14, Blogger photowannabe said...

Dsole, my heart goes out to all in your beloved country. Its a difficult thing to forget but I hope you find comfort in so many people caring about you and your country.

 
At 12/3/07 09:16, Blogger Carraol said...

Great night shot and beautiful fountain! Sure that was a very sad day to the world. Aunque las condolencias nunca son suficientes para aliviar el dolor de los que directamente perdieron a un ser amado, sirva de algo la solidaridad de los pueblos.

 
At 12/3/07 10:59, Blogger Dsole said...

Poly, la verdad es que no he vuelto a pasar por allí, es algo que tengo pendiente, un saludo :)

Thank u so much, and you're right, we don't have to forget, but don't complain ourselves with that everyday. As Freddie Mercury said in one of his greatest song, The show must go on... :)

 
At 12/3/07 11:15, Blogger freelancer said...

Great night shot, beautiful fountain !

 
At 12/3/07 22:34, Blogger Olivier said...

superbe photo de nuit, la fontaine est magnifique comme cela. Bravo


superb photograph of night, the fountain is splendid like that. Cheer

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home