domingo, febrero 04, 2007

Still on Christmas time...


Click on image to see it properly
Today's February 4th, there are still some christmas stuff in the street... Can you see that colorful christmas tree over there? I think it's funny and kind of calm-being of those operators who have to remove all these things. Do you have any adornment after January in your city?

Hoy, día 4 de Febrero, disfrutamos todavía de algunos adornos navideños, como este gran y colorido árbol que hay en el fondo. Me parece gracioso y da cuenta de la tranquilidad de los operarios que tienen que encargarse de estas cosas. ¿Teneis algún adorno que haya sobrevivido al mes de enero en vuestra ciudad?

Listening to Ray Charles Let the good times roll

8 people want to say about...

At 4/2/07 19:00, Blogger Oya said...

I like to keep Christmas as long I can...

 
At 4/2/07 20:08, Blogger MumbaiiteAnu said...

Ok, I must confess, I still have my little Christmas tree up on my refrigerator. I've yet to remove the decorations and put it in. It looks so cute there.

 
At 5/2/07 00:07, Blogger angela said...

A lot of the Christmas decorations in Nice will double as decorations for the Carnival and won't be taken down till Ash Wednesday.
I can see the tree when I enlarge the photo. Is it outside a school?
Angela

 
At 5/2/07 00:24, Blogger Annie said...

Oh, you caught me. I still have Santa displayed in my study.

 
At 5/2/07 03:04, Blogger Dave said...

There is some stuff left over sitting at the end of the couch--It needs to go bye, bye!!!!

 
At 5/2/07 04:10, Blogger photowannabe said...

There are many Christmas lights still up on peoples homes. I think perhaps they are just lazy about taking them down.
Actuall I have some Christmas cards on my end table that came to me so late that I still have to write to them. i gues I'm just as lazy as the ones I just talked aboout.

 
At 5/2/07 08:08, Blogger Unknown said...

I was just telling my colleague that her office christmas deco is still up! and i see your post on the same thing. :-)

 
At 5/2/07 09:20, Blogger Dsole said...

haha! So it's a thing about lazyness... I see... :)
Angela, it's a culture-centre

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home