martes, enero 30, 2007

Bug's life


Click on image to see it properly
So here you have 8 or 9 insects in a tree... My sister just remove some piece of a tree's bark and they appeared like that! I think they were sleeping or in a private meeting... ^^
Do you know the name of the insect? and the tree? I know the tree but the insect... well maybe. It's easy, c'mon...

Aquí os muestro a 8 o 9 bichillos... Mi hermana quitó un trozo de corteza y ahí estaban. Parece que dormían plácidamente o estaban en una reunión privada... ^^
¿Alguien sabe el nombre del insecto? ¿Y el del árbol? Vamos, creo que es bastante fácil...


Listening to Bruce Springsteen I'm on fire

Etiquetas:

16 people want to say about...

At 30/1/07 03:19, Blogger Dave said...

Hmmm not sure about the insects...maybe box-elder bugs??? I like the photo and the detail of the tree up close. The insects look like a little flower.

 
At 30/1/07 03:27, Blogger GiuCe said...

great detail!!!!

fácil? hmmm... ni idea del árbol y los insectos, son escarabajos?

 
At 30/1/07 03:48, Blogger Annie said...

Ladybugs, full of good luck for all of us.

 
At 30/1/07 04:59, Blogger photowannabe said...

Annie beat me to it. I think they are what we call Ladybugs and they are suppose to bring good luck.
I liked seeing all the detail when I enlarged it.

 
At 30/1/07 08:39, Blogger Carraol said...

Great close up shot! The tree I don't know, the bugs, are "mariquitas" ladybirds or ladybugs.

 
At 30/1/07 08:58, Anonymous Anónimo said...

ladybugs drink some coffee and talk about boys :)

 
At 30/1/07 19:11, Blogger Olivier said...

belle photo, j'aime beaucoup la texture du bois et les couleurs.


beautiful photograph, I like much the texture of wood and the colors.

 
At 30/1/07 19:24, Blogger Dave said...

I would have said Lady Bugs as well but in America they are more round. Sort of like a ball bearing cut in half!! I learned something new today.

 
At 30/1/07 20:27, Anonymous Anónimo said...

El árbol es un plátano, se llama así, no es el de las bananas.
El insecto, ni idea, tu di que es un coleóptero y quedas como Dios.

Me alegro de conocer tu blog
Saludos

 
At 30/1/07 21:40, Blogger angela said...

Not too sure about the tree. A plane tree perhaps?
But the bugs: I don't think they are ladybirds. They're elongated. in France we call these gendarmes, I think. Useful little beasts.
I really don't want to speculate about what they're doing though...
Lovely textures.
Angela

 
At 30/1/07 22:02, Blogger Dsole said...

so well, Matritensis was right about the tree, it's a Platanus (not like the banana's one) In Madrid there are lots of them everywhere! About the ladybirds... I don't think they're, Dave was right, because they used to be more round... so I don't know! but these are very common here too.

Thank u for all your commments!! :)

 
At 31/1/07 07:22, Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

dsole, brilliant phot. The colors on the tree are amazing!!! One of my favorite photo.

 
At 31/1/07 19:06, Anonymous Anónimo said...

I agree, these are not ladybugs (mariquitas in Spanish).

My grandpa used to tell me they were called Zapateros (shoemakers, nothing to do with the president of Spain tho), and that if you left a broken shoe in the area where they roam, they would fix it for the next day...^.^

Madre, qué incrédula era de niña... Supongo que él tampoco sabía cómo se llamaba, y se inventó esta historia.

Muy bonita foto... No sé qué pasa, que a veces no me sales en mi "Feed reader", aunque actualices. Rrrrrr.

(Maldito palabro de verificación, nhafmwzo!)

 
At 1/2/07 01:11, Blogger Dsole said...

Yeah I thougth it too, aorija, I thougth they were zapateros, but when i googled it i realisized zapateros has another shade... so i don't know!
thank u for stopping by...

Ayyyy no sé que es eso del feed reader, qué desastre soy...

 
At 1/2/07 17:48, Blogger Shorty said...

Yuck bugs! I'd be very careful if I did that here, I'd be lucky not to find a scorpion or some spider under there. When I first saw the photo I thought it was a flower.

 
At 2/2/07 17:35, Blogger Unknown said...

oh, that's a very neat shot you captured! I love the colors.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home