domingo, enero 28, 2007

Family Guy


I'm sure most of you know the famous father who is painted in the gardeners' store in a Park. In Spain we call him Padre de Familia and spend a lot of funny minutes watching it, even I'm not a huge fan. Do you like or watch"Family guy" in your city?
There's a lot of information about this family in wikipedia!
Happy Sunday!

Seguro que la mayoría de vosotros conoceís al famoso padre que está pintado en la pared de la caseta de los jardineros de un parque. Padre de Familia, o "family guy", auqnue no sea una gran fan, es muy divertida y ácida. ¿Os gusta Padre de Familia?

Listening to Alanis Morissette Ironic

Etiquetas: ,

8 people want to say about...

At 28/1/07 12:46, Blogger Kim said...

Fun graffiti find! Nice composition and colors, too.
-Kim
PS-Thank you for your frequent comments at SDP, Dsole. We have a terminal illness in the family and I can't spend the time to visit other daily city blogs as I once did, so I appreciate hearing from others, even though I'm an infrequent visitor myself. Thanks!

 
At 28/1/07 12:57, Blogger Dsole said...

Wow, Kim I appreciated a lot your words, and i enjoy visiting your blog almost everyday.. Take care then in this difficult moments... And thank you for stopping by! :)

 
At 28/1/07 17:15, Blogger nowhereman said...

very colorful!

 
At 28/1/07 18:22, Anonymous Anónimo said...

:) Felicidades!! y felicitaciones!!
por el cumple y la licenciatura.
Adelante que te está quedando muy chuli el blog de paisajes urbanos de Madrid.

Los de blogger me "crispan" ahora tengo que comentar en plan anónimo porque no me deja de otra forma.

mi fotito

http://mirandohaciaatras.blogspot.com/

 
At 28/1/07 18:29, Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

The artist is very good. I immediately recognize the character even though I don't watch the cartoon.

 
At 29/1/07 02:14, Blogger Dave said...

I love Family Guy!!! The ceators come up with the most random humor. I personally think they smoke a lot of weed!!! I am not sure if it is a good thing that America's toilet humor has made it over to Europe. Either way I like the picture.

 
At 30/1/07 09:52, Blogger Andreea said...

this is such a funny graffiti - i like it. not a big fan of family guy myself, but i can see the humour in it

 
At 1/2/07 17:49, Blogger Shorty said...

My nieces love the Family Guy. Me not so much. :D

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home