sábado, enero 27, 2007

Let's go and dance all night!


Here you can see a somekind of photo inside a disco in Bilbao district...
Because yesterday was a very special day for me... I reached 25 years old and I get my degree in Biochemistry!! It was a nice gift for my birthday as you can imagine ;)
So I had no choice and went out to celebrate it all night long! Even it was very cold, it was a really funny night!

Ayer fue un día muy especial para mí... ¡Cumplí 25 años y me licencié por fin en Bioquímica! Com opodeís imaginar fue un gran regalo por mi cumpleaños ;)
Asi que no tuve elección y salí hasta las tantas a celebrarlo! Aunque hacía muchiiiiísimo frío, fue una noche muy divertida!

Listening to Dover Madrid

Etiquetas:

10 people want to say about...

At 27/1/07 17:17, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Wow! What a day (and night). Congratulations (and thanks for your comments).

 
At 27/1/07 17:27, Blogger Marc said...

Hi Dsole,

congratulations to your birthday and your degree! That's truly a reason to celebrate and you even managed to get a photo for us... :-)

BTW, thanks for your comment on HDP! Could you post a photo of the Madrid library one day?

All the best,

Marc Loehrwald

 
At 28/1/07 00:25, Blogger Victoria said...

Great photo, I love that atmosphere! Happy birthday and congratulations on your degree!

 
At 28/1/07 11:15, Blogger Irredento Urbanita said...

cómo sabes de las fiestas de la marinera? las disfrutaría si estvuiera en Trujillo, pero akí en Barcelona es más difícil. saludotes

 
At 28/1/07 12:52, Blogger Kim said...

Woo hoo! Felicidades, y congrulations! Me gusto mucho la luz verde en este fotographia.
-Kim

 
At 28/1/07 13:10, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Congratulations ! I have my degree on Molecular Biology and Genetics. Was not fun for me :(

 
At 28/1/07 16:33, Blogger Susan said...

Happy Birthday and congratulations on finishing your degree!!

 
At 28/1/07 18:31, Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

Happy Birthday!! You and I have the same birthday, although I'm considerably OLDER than you. :-)

And Congratulations on your Biochemistry degree. My undergraduate degree was in Chemistry too. :-)

 
At 29/1/07 08:42, Blogger Carraol said...

Mil Felicidades por ese gran logro y creo fue tu mejor regalo!

 
At 30/1/07 10:24, Blogger Carlos Lorenzo said...

Llego un poco tarde para felicitarte por el cumple pero no por tus éxitos en la Uni. La bioquímica no es nada fácil y tú lo has logrado. Ahora con 25 tacos y una carrera tan prometedora tienes todo un futuro por delante. Te deseo mucha suerte y que encuentres un curro estupendo. ¡Felicidades!

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home