lunes, enero 29, 2007

And the Goya goes to...


Tonight (Sunday night) was the spanish' cinema night, the Goya ceremony (like the Oscars in Spain). I like cinema very much but I don't go very often... The 4 main films were: Alatriste (directed byAgustín Díaz-Llanes), Salvador Puig Antich (Manuel Huerga), El laberinto del Fauno (Guillermo del Toro) y Volver (Pedro Almodóvar). I've only watched Volver, and I enjoyed a lot!
- And the Goya goes to... Volver, best movie
Have you watched any of them? I really don't know how international our cinema is... (I know Pedro Almodóvar and some actors/actress are)
By the way, it's Cines Callao in downtowm on this photo, starring Rocky VI and the new one by Clint Eastwood.

Esta noche (la noche del domingo) era la del cine español, la gala de los Goya. A mí me gusta mucho el cine, pero no voy muy a menudo... Las 4 películas candidatas al mejor premio eran: Alatriste, Salvador Puig Antich, el Laberinto del Fauno y Volver. Sólo he visto Volver, y me gustó mucho!
- Y la película ganadora del Goya a mejor película es.. Volver!
¿Habeís visto alguna de estas? No sé como de internacional es nuestro cine (exceptuando a Pedro Almodóvar y algunos actores y actrices, claro)
Por cierto, esto de la foto son los Cines Callao en el centro, y echaban Rocky VI y la nueva de Clint Eastwood (todo muy americano)

Listening to Estrella Morente Volver (Beautiful song!)

Etiquetas: , , ,

14 people want to say about...

At 29/1/07 02:15, Blogger Dave said...

I hope this is the view from your apartment!!!

 
At 29/1/07 02:39, Blogger Annie said...

The last two movies you mentioned are playing in Little Rock right now!

 
At 29/1/07 04:28, Blogger Edulabbe said...

I saw the trailer of El Laberinto del Fauno and liked it a lot. I hope it arrives soon to Santiago's cinemas.
I haven't seen Volver, but I've heard very good comments, so I'll put it in my "must see" movie list.

Greetings from Chile

 
At 29/1/07 08:34, Blogger photowannabe said...

Sorry, I'm not familiar with them. Somehow I never seem to get to the movies. Nice shot of the cinima.

 
At 29/1/07 09:03, Blogger alice said...

Volver! Great film in my opinion.

 
At 29/1/07 10:40, Blogger ~tanty~ said...

I never see Spanish movies but your recommendation on Volver makes me want to see it :)

 
At 29/1/07 11:15, Blogger Dsole said...

Dave, I wish this was my view from my appartment!! :) But it's from a cafeteria.. there's another post from here

Thank u for your nice comments! :)

 
At 29/1/07 12:19, Blogger Carlos Lorenzo said...

Ala, que triste, no he visto ningúna. Eso dice mucho de mí :). Tengo pendiente la del fauno y alatriste. Volver no creo que la vea (mi mujer ya la ha visto), no soy muy fan. La otra es histórica, y sé de que va, pero me la dejo para cuando la pongan en el plus. La toma desde arriba es fantática Dsole.

 
At 29/1/07 19:11, Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

I will probably go see Volver this week. I hear it's really good. Pedro Almodovar's movies are always good.

 
At 29/1/07 19:18, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Nice photos.This is from your apartment ? or you climb a builiding ?:)

 
At 29/1/07 20:11, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Actually, all the Spanish films you mention are on my list of must-see films. El laberinto del Fauno was realised by the Mexican director Guillermo del Toro. I also have Babel in my list.

 
At 29/1/07 20:34, Blogger Dsole said...

Babel is on my list too, Rudy!

I enjoyed Volver because it happened in La Mancha area, and my father is from there, so lot of things on the film reminds me of the time I spent in this beautiful place like the way they speak and their the customs, and of course I enjoyed because of Almodóvar's ability to make credible and normal a surrealistic story :)

 
At 30/1/07 21:22, Blogger Marc said...

That's a great view from above there!!!

 
At 31/1/07 16:40, Anonymous Anónimo said...

I love this shot -- the large ads contribute to its drama.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home