domingo, enero 21, 2007

Stairway to smoke...


You can smoke in these stairs!
I think that's a way to complain about the non-smoke law which took place last year. Maybe you know there's a lot of smokers in Spain, and it was normal smoking in a bar, restaurant, office... till that law came up.
That's a colourful wall next to, uh?

Supongo que es una forma de quejarse por la ley que prohibe fumar en muchos sitios donde antes era normal, desde el año pasado. Me encanta la pared de al lado, con todos esos colores :)

Listening to PJ Harvey This is love

Etiquetas: ,

13 people want to say about...

At 21/1/07 04:34, Anonymous Anónimo said...

I am so glad that I am no longer addicted to nicotine. It is good to be free from the need to go to these stairs.

 
At 21/1/07 11:56, Blogger kostas said...

I am a non smoker too,people must try to be free-nicotine.
I like the wall paintings!
Regards from an Aquarian from Thessaloniki.aldyhn

 
At 21/1/07 13:35, Anonymous Anónimo said...

they need a space for smoking, you're right the wall is nice in colors

 
At 21/1/07 13:36, Anonymous Anónimo said...

We have had this law also a couple years, but I don`t know, is it lessen smokers here, but now non smokers don`t need breath smoke any more and that`s important thing too.
Smoke is not bad only lungs but blood-vessels too.
( Sorry,a biologist was speaking )

 
At 21/1/07 14:11, Anonymous Anónimo said...

If it helps anyone to quit smoking, I applaud the law!
But I appreciate the sense of humor of the stair smokers...

 
At 21/1/07 15:12, Anonymous Anónimo said...

This stair is an interesting cultural commentary.

 
At 21/1/07 16:52, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Sorry my language! I can now see at least five mistakes in my comment. I should keep "my mouth" closed :) or anyway thought before writing. I will try in a future.

 
At 21/1/07 18:31, Blogger Dsole said...

Hey Mimmu don't mind about your mistakes! it's human nature... I don't want to know how many mistakes I've made in all my comments... it's hard to express yourself in other language! ;)

 
At 21/1/07 20:07, Anonymous Anónimo said...

As a non-smoker, I appreciate a smoke-free environment too. I used to hate coming home smelling of cigarette in my hair and clothes after a night of partying.

 
At 21/1/07 20:35, Anonymous Anónimo said...

es cierto, nunca entenderemos porke otros intentar cuidar nuestra salud. saludotes y ke foto para más realista y graciosa

 
At 21/1/07 23:15, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Me encanta tambien la pared, pero me encanta mas el sentido de humor del tio que a esctrito estas palabras! Buena foto de la vida cotidiana!

 
At 22/1/07 10:24, Anonymous Anónimo said...

The photo is very colourful, the question raised is an interesting one. I'll be curious to see how France copes with the smoking ban when it is introduced in February...

 
At 22/1/07 19:37, Blogger Dsole said...

You're absolutely right, piika,
This law have some gaps.. the theory says pubs must choose between being a non-smoker or a smoker one, so most of them are smoker-allowed. In restaurants, it's really weird that you can smoke, just in case you have a separated room for that. But in offices, college, airports, shopping-centers, etc. it is really banned... :)

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home