domingo, septiembre 16, 2007

A good-bye...

El Palmar beach, Cádiz, Spain.

Dear fellow bloggers,

It’s time to say good-bye.

I’ve had so many great times blogging for Madrid DP. I’ve learnt soooo much about my city and places that I didn’t hear a word before!

And I feel sad for not being able to go on with this amazing daily photo sharing.

I quit but I’ll try to stay around as much as I can.

I’ve met with a lot of charming people around the world, and that makes me really happy. Also I had the chance to know the fantastic daily work of some breathtaking artists…

Thank you so much for your endless support, and your visits and your pleasant comments and for you helping to improve my english…


You are so special people!!


Queridos compañeros,

Es hora de decir adiós.

He pasado grandes momentos durante la aventura de Madrid DP, conociendo mi ciudad, y dándola a conocer gracias a esta increíble comunidad de intercambio cultural. He aprendido tanto... he compartido tanto.

Me da un pena terrible decir adiós, pero intentaré continuar las visitas y ver cómo transcurre la vida diaria de mil ciudades alrededor del globo.

He conocido a gente encantadora, y eso hace que todo haya merecido la pena. También he tenido la oportunidad de disfrutar gratuitamente del trabajo diario de artistas increíbles...

Muchísimas gracias por vuestro apoyo infinito, por vuestras visitas y comentarios que me han animado durante todo este tiempo. Y por haberme ayudado a mejorar en algo mi pobre inglés...

¡Sois muy especiales para mí!


And now, as it will be impossible for me to give up 100% on blogging, i'll keep on posting as long as I can on my other blog... Momentos.
You'll be very welcome there!
Thank you so much, and see you pretty soon!

Etiquetas: ,

49 people want to say about...

At 16/9/07 14:35, Blogger Jilly said...

What a shock! I've so enjoyed your photos of Madrid and you certainly chose a beautiful one to say goodbye. Will take a look at Mementos - love the cat on today's posting.

Good luck Dsole and thanks for your blog and good to know you. Thankyou for your comments on my blogs.

 
At 16/9/07 15:02, Anonymous Anónimo said...

sad to see you go....

westondailyphoto.com

 
At 16/9/07 15:42, Blogger isa said...

Thanks for showing us your beautiful city - I cannot wait to visit Madrid!

We will miss you :-(

 
At 16/9/07 16:10, Blogger Chuckeroon said...

I am sorry that there will not be any more EXCELLENT Madrid dailies to enjoy. I learned so much and and was really eager to open the site and see the latest offer.

Thanks for your support, too.

Excellent choice of Goodbye Photo (naturally).

Kindest regards to you, D, always.

 
At 16/9/07 19:18, Blogger stromsjo said...

Thanks for being friendly, positive and curious. I wouldn't say goodbye, I'm sure our roads will cross again somehow. There are other things than blogging in life so it's perfectly reasonable to take a break now and then. Especially for those who run the show by themselves which is really a tough commitment. Take care! /per

 
At 17/9/07 00:59, Blogger Mary.M.. (mi foto) said...

Gracias...por mostrarnos la ciudad mas bonita del Daily Photo, pongamos que hablo de "Mdrid".
No me gustan las despedidas, espero que esto sea un hasta prontosiempre.
Muchos besos.

 
At 17/9/07 06:13, Blogger Annie said...

That's a lovely farewell, Dsole. I will miss you and your Madrid.

 
At 17/9/07 07:26, Blogger Marc said...

Dsole, wow, that comes as a surprise!

Thanks for being around and thanks for all your positive and friendly comments!

All the best,

Marc

 
At 17/9/07 14:13, Blogger EMNM said...

¡No fastidies! pues vaya una depedida más triste.
Bueno, mucha suerte y si decides volver avisa.
Saludos!

 
At 17/9/07 16:16, Blogger MBRox said...

I am so sad! I have a link to your blog on my site and have really enjoyed a taste of Madrid every day. Hope all is well with you!

 
At 17/9/07 19:07, Blogger Gerald (SK14) said...

Thanks for all your work in opening up Madrid to all of us -- I never thought it might be a place that would interest me before I saw your lovely photos.

I shall link to your Momentos blog from my Ackworthborn blog and hope to still keep in touch.

 
At 18/9/07 00:05, Blogger Ham said...

All the very best wishes from London, too.

 
At 18/9/07 00:50, Blogger Pat said...

Thanks for all the enjoyment you've brought so many people. What a great learning experience it's been to get to know Madrid better. I'll probably never be able to travel to Madrid but enjoyed your photos of this city.

I've been having difficulty in my life in major decisions I've had to make and my blogs have had to take a "back seat" so to speak but wanted to just make sure I let you know I loved yours.

Pat

 
At 18/9/07 00:54, Blogger CrazyCow said...

Sorry you need to go. I wish you all the best for the future.
From Durban.

 
At 18/9/07 02:41, Blogger Unknown said...

Dsole, thanks for bringing us beautiful pictures of Madrid.

Maybe after a while, you might come back to do DP again. There might be withdrawal symptoms. :-)


All the best!

 
At 18/9/07 10:21, Blogger Carraol said...

Dsole, una verdadera pena, pero se que el tiempo es escaso y hay mucho por vivir y esto es una disciplina a veces muy dificil de llevar a cabo. Mucha suerte en el camino.

 
At 18/9/07 10:31, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Dear Mada,
What a beautiful photo for a goodbye.
We city daily photo bloggers know the amount of time and energy and dedication it takes to keep our blogs running - you did a wonderful job of it. You have shown me some very beautiful aspects of Madrid, and I always enjoyed your comments too - the double language takes a special effort I'm sure, but it helped me practice my reading of Spanish, thanks for that!!!

Wishing you lots of good things in the future! There's a life after Madrid DP - hope you enjoy it to the fullest

 
At 18/9/07 10:42, Blogger Ben Nakagawa said...

OK, Dsole.
I'm kind of guilty did not post comment so often, but it's sad to see one of the DP is going.

I bereave you have something important as all of us do. Once a DP member, you are always our friend. Comeback when you like to, let us know your new findings - even if it's not daily, just when you like to.

I hope see you, soon.

 
At 18/9/07 11:50, Blogger Kerry-Anne said...

Dsole, you were one of the first people to comment on our blog when we joined CTDP, and you made us feel so welcome. Thanks so much for that. You have some beautiful shots on your other blog, so I will add it to my feedreader and be sure to stay in touch that way. :)

 
At 18/9/07 23:38, Blogger Irredento Urbanita said...

Te vamos a echar mucho de menos. Un abrazo grande para ti Sole.

 
At 19/9/07 06:51, Blogger Z said...

Bye Dsole, at least at this blog. I will visit your other one and will keep in touch.

All the best for whatever is next! Greetings from Villigen, CH.

 
At 19/9/07 17:02, Blogger Dsole said...

Wow!
You're so great!
thank you so much for this beautiful good-bye!
We will keep in touch, I'm sure! :)

Muchas gracias por vuestras palabras! Estaremos en contacto! :)

 
At 20/9/07 01:56, Blogger Carlos Lorenzo said...

Aunque no te conozco en persona puedo intuir que eres una bellísima persona ante todo y como tal me apena que tengas que irte. Sólo espero que no sea un adiós. Espero seguir teniendo una amiga en Madrid.

 
At 20/9/07 03:03, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Dsole, tía que te has creído... acaso no te avisaron que el contrato era por diez (10) años y no nos puedes dejar así nada más... ¿por qué estás rompiendo con nosotros?... y no nos vayas a salir con que podemos seguir siendo amigos, he. De verdad qué te pasas. ;-)

¡Mucha, pero muchísima suerte en lo decidas hacer!

Y no se te ocurra olvidarnos, ¿vale?

 
At 20/9/07 05:31, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Pues yo te seguire en MOMENTOS.

Saludos

 
At 20/9/07 19:10, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Hola Dsole - que pena! Two of my favourite cities; Madrid and finally Cadiz! We will truly miss you.

 
At 20/9/07 20:39, Blogger Gaëlle said...

Muchas gracias por todas estas fotos.
Mucha suerte.
And it's a beautiful "last" picture!

 
At 21/9/07 15:49, Blogger Oya said...

Dsole, you have done a wonderful job with the Madrid DP. Makes me sad....Hope you are doing great....Keep in touch....

 
At 21/9/07 23:01, Blogger GMG said...

Hasta!

 
At 24/9/07 18:58, Anonymous Anónimo said...

I will miss your beautiful photos of a wonderful city.

teeth bleaching

 
At 25/9/07 19:04, Blogger césar said...

todo llega...
vuelve pronto!

 
At 6/10/07 05:48, Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

É pena que você não vai mais continuar publicando suas belas fotos de Madrid! Obrigada por todas as suas lindas fotos! Mas vou encontrar você no blog Momentos. Até mais!

 
At 10/10/07 20:20, Anonymous Anónimo said...

I will miss viewing your images.

omega massage chairs

 
At 19/10/07 07:45, Blogger Lavenderlady said...

Dsole, you have made me want to visit you lovely city. I know it is a lot of work to post each day...even now I must go and decide which photo to share.
Take care. We will miss you.

 
At 19/10/07 23:12, Blogger www.photo-effe.com said...

arrivederci a presto!

 
At 23/10/07 23:55, Anonymous Anónimo said...

me gusta mucho todas las fotos con el mar, siempre el mar, estoy siempre donde esta.
MUchas gracias y bs esos ( Fan about Six feet under!)

 
At 13/11/07 01:57, Blogger Annie said...

November 12th - Thanks for coming by my blog today. It's so nice to "hear" your voice, Dsole.

 
At 20/11/07 07:49, Blogger Isadora said...

Sorry to see you discontinue - but will drop by to visit your other blog. Good luck! and thanks for sharing.

 
At 2/12/07 02:31, Blogger Annie said...

Do you still check your comments, Dsole? If so, know that I am thinking of you today. Annie

 
At 22/12/07 07:43, Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

Dsole,

I just wanted to stop by and wish you and your family a Merry Christmas/Feliz Navidad. Hope you have a Happy and Healthy New Year.

 
At 29/12/07 23:54, Blogger The photographer said...

Great photography, success in the 2008, congratulations,

 
At 5/10/08 18:30, Blogger Francisco said...

Querida Dsole,

Parece que vuestra despedida hace más de un año iba en serio... Aunque os echaremos de menos aquí y en Madrid, veo que en tus Momentos sigues ofreciéndonos fotos poéticas de esos lugares por los que vas viajando -y disfrutando-.

De verdad, me alegro por ti, la vida -la buena vida- es eso al fin y al cabo, disfrutar de cada día vivido, y mejor aún si ese disfrute se puede compartir, como haces con tus fotos.

Felicitaciones por tus blogs.
--
Francisco
Madridpedia

 
At 3/1/09 18:42, Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

Dsole, can you please e-mail me at mingtsainy@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

 
At 16/1/09 11:20, Blogger Bhavesh Chhatbar said...

You've got quite good photographs. Success is again what you will get ahead.

 
At 25/12/11 13:09, Blogger calata said...

felices fiestas y gracias por tus comentarios

saludos

 
At 6/4/20 22:45, Blogger DILIP KUMAR said...

This blog is clearly great what's more diverting. I have picked a lot of supportive stuff out of this stunning web journal. I advertisement love to return again and again. You rock!
satta result
satta king
satta
satta matka
gali satta
disawar result
satta chart

 
At 10/9/20 22:20, Blogger Shivam said...

ipl season 13 winner prediction

ipl toss bhavishyavani

Today Match IPL Bhavishyavani

ipl bhavishyavani 2020

ipl toss astrology

 
At 25/12/20 18:38, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Utiliza Deicol para contactar con cualquier Servicio de Atencion al cliente de Vueling, Ryanair, Easyjet, Iberia, etc

 
At 10/9/21 12:38, Blogger Sakshijain said...


I had no idea what a blog was or how to start one.

lms site

best lms platforms

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home