lunes, abril 02, 2007

Hundreds of little walking heads...

Click on image to enlarge it!
I took this photo last Saturday. I met some friends in Puerta del Sol and this was what I saw in the opposite sidewalk! It's Preciados street, a very commercial (and a pedestrian) one full of people, full of little walking heads... How many little heads may be there?

Hice esta foto el sábado por la tarde. Quedé con unos amigos en la Puerta del Sol y esto lo que vi en la acera de enfrente! La calle Preciados (peatonal), una de las más comerciales de Madrid, llena de gente hasta los tops, llena de cabecitas andantes... ¿cuántas cabecitas puede haber allí?

Listening to Silvio Rodríguez Sueño valseado


NOTE: I'm leaving for Easter/Holy Week vacation to a little village in Castilla la Mancha... I'll be back on Saturday. Maybe Nacho will post (will you?^^) I don't know if I'll have internet connection there... I'll try. Have a great week!

Etiquetas: ,

14 people want to say about...

At 2/4/07 13:42, Blogger Monica said...

As the picture was downloading there was one thing only I could pay attention to: El Corte Ingles. I love this magazin!!!
Of course afterwards I appreciated the whole photo too! It's a good shot to give us a glimpse of Madri daily life.

 
At 2/4/07 15:42, Blogger Kate said...

I don't know how many heads there are but the two guys below the sign look pretty happy so I guess it's not a protest of some kind. This is a very busy street!!

 
At 2/4/07 15:49, Blogger MBRox said...

happy semana santa! just wanted to post and tell you that i love your pictures. i studied en madrid in college and it makes me homesick. we are visiting in may! can't wait!

 
At 2/4/07 16:11, Blogger The Wellspring said...

WOW! That's a lot o' people!! I'm wondering what's behind you as well as there's a man in your shot that's taking a picture as well, but facing you.

Have a wonderfully blessed Holy Week.

Lisa in Quito

 
At 2/4/07 17:12, Blogger angela said...

It looks like half of Madrid must be out shopping. Was it the sales?

Have a lovely week away.
Angela

 
At 2/4/07 17:59, Blogger Annie said...

I'm guessing a thousand walking heads.

Have a wonderful holiday with your family.

 
At 2/4/07 18:31, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Nice street scene. And very crowed. I plan to try and show more people in my photos as the year progresses.

 
At 2/4/07 19:08, Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

There's too many to count. But it looks like a nice place to spend the afternoon.

 
At 2/4/07 19:13, Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

What a beautiful photo! The sun is out and based on how the women are dressed, it looks nice and warm.

The colors on the lady (left) stand out very nicely in the sea of black and white.

 
At 2/4/07 19:52, Blogger photowannabe said...

My, that's a busy street. Too many heads to count.
Have a blessed Holy Week holiday with the family.

 
At 2/4/07 19:56, Blogger Olivier said...

impressionnant cette foule. bonne question, combien de personnes ? tres belle photo de foule


impressing this crowd. good question, how much people? very beautiful photograph of crowd

 
At 2/4/07 20:55, Blogger Jazzy said...

that is a lot of people! have a great break, i was hoping to see you for a coffee over my break in Madrid, never mind - some other time =)

 
At 2/4/07 21:28, Blogger Kerry-Anne said...

Wow, that is a busy street indeed. Have a great week away!

 
At 3/4/07 13:11, Blogger ~tanty~ said...

As you said, must be hundreds ... :)
I like to see the photo of people.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home