viernes, marzo 30, 2007

Sweet Friday!

Click on image to enlarge it!
A chocolate fountain!!! isn't that gorgeous? A few days ago, Isabella from Naples (Fl) posted some fountains too but then I found this one in a confectioner's shop so I'm sorry about your beautiful fountains but I would definitely chose this one!! ;)

Una fuente de chocolate!! ¿no es maravilloso? Hace un para de días, Isabella del DP de Naples, Fl, publicó una foto con un montón de fuentes... Entonces yo me encontré con esta en el escaparate de una Pastelería y, lo siento por tus bonitas fuentes, pero ahora no tengo la menor duda ¡¡elegiría esta!! ;)

Etiquetas:

22 people want to say about...

At 30/3/07 11:15, Blogger Jayne said...

I love the photo's on your blog. They are really interesting. I have really enjoyed reading!

 
At 30/3/07 12:08, Blogger nacho24 said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmm chocolate...aaaarrrggghhhh.Near my house there is a shop with enourmous monuments made of chocolate!!one day I will show you

 
At 30/3/07 12:56, Blogger Kerry-Anne said...

Oooh, chocolate fountains are such fun. With strawberries, chunks of banana, marshmallows... yum.

 
At 30/3/07 14:29, Blogger Olivier said...

Hummmm une fontaine de chocolat, de quoi faire rever tout un weekend. tres belle (et attirante) vitrine.
Je te souhaite un bon weekend sous la fontaine ;o)

Hummmm a chocolate fountain, what to make dream a whole weekend. very beautiful (and attracting) window. I wish you a good weekend under the fountain; O)

 
At 30/3/07 14:52, Blogger Kate said...

Oh, what a delightful, delicious display. The pastries don't look bad either!! Good snap!

 
At 30/3/07 15:13, Anonymous Anónimo said...

and dont forget cheese fountain, yum! I think I'll choose this too

 
At 30/3/07 16:30, Blogger Amit Wadkar said...

did the store guy lend this to Tim Burton in his movie "Charlie & the Chocolate factory" or is it vice versa ????

 
At 30/3/07 16:38, Blogger Jazzy said...

oh magic word chocolate =)

 
At 30/3/07 16:51, Blogger Bob Crowe said...

A chocolate fountain - what decadence. The shopkeeper must work very hard. It is difficult to keep these things flowing.

It has been some years since I visited Madrid but I thought it was one of the most vibrant cities I've seen. My wife and I will never forget dinner at Casa Paco. Or at Bob's, since my name is Bob. Oh, and El Museo de Jambon, too. Your photo makes me remember the wonderful flavors of Madrid.

 
At 30/3/07 18:23, Blogger isa said...

Yes, but my statues are non-fattening!!!
Having said that, I'm coming over ;-)

 
At 30/3/07 18:32, Blogger Monica said...

What are you doing to us!!! I-MUST-DIVE-IN-IT!!!

Do you think the shop would allow me?!?! Ok, I´m going out for lunch now and I think I´ll skip the meal and go straight to a delicious chocolate dessert!!!

 
At 30/3/07 18:45, Anonymous Anónimo said...

The leaning tower on the right remindes me of Italy.

 
At 30/3/07 19:28, Blogger Dsole said...

hahaha Isabella and Monica, both are so funny :)

Amit Wadkar, nice to see you around here, I think it was a vice versa kind of thing ;)

Thank u ALL (¡Nacho me sorprendes!) for dropping by! have a nice weekened!

 
At 30/3/07 22:41, Blogger angela said...

This is absolutely so unfair, so tempting.
Still everyone knows diets start Monday..
Angela

 
At 30/3/07 22:51, Blogger stromsjo said...

There is one in our shopping mall Gallerian as well. With the odd exception of some dentists, I expect most of us would prefer this kind of fountain... :)

We did a post on Pralinhuset on December 4.

Chocolate makes the world go round!

 
At 31/3/07 00:04, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Dsole, I took your suggestion and I posted an entry regarding the visit of the Kings of Spain to La Antigua Guatemala. Come and check it out, I included a video and slide show as well.

Por cierto, que las fuentes de chocolate también son muy comunes aquí en La Antigua... me sigues dando ideas chica.

 
At 31/3/07 01:01, Anonymous Anónimo said...

hmmm - dip some fruit into it!

 
At 31/3/07 03:57, Blogger Annie said...

Just a little bit of chocolate every day makes me happy. Having a chocolate fountain would make me ecstatic.

 
At 31/3/07 05:56, Blogger kuanyin333 said...

Wouldn't it be fun to have a chocolate fight, smearing each of us daily photobloggers all over with chocolate and then taking the photos? This could be a monthly theme in the meantime until we finally make it to the community chocolate fight.

 
At 31/3/07 11:51, Blogger Dsole said...

hahaha, let's propose it in the forum! ;)

 
At 31/3/07 19:37, Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

I have been to parties that served fruits and brownies with the chocolate fountain. Somehow the chocolate they used in chocolate fountains does not taste really good. I think they have to use a special kind of chocolate to keep it smooth and flowing on the fountain. The good milky chocolate will harden too quickly.

 
At 2/4/07 07:07, Blogger Kala said...

I love chocolate covered strawberries, bananas, nuts!

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home