jueves, marzo 29, 2007

My rainy street

Click on image to enlarge it!
This is the street where I live. And this photo is two days ago when we were saying hello to rainy spring. You can see shy green trees over there! Today it's a sunny day but, who knows? Weather is soooo changing nowadays and I wonder if that's good for all the plants blooming.
Weekend is coming soon... !

Esta es la calle donde vivo. Y esta foto es del martes, saludando a la primavera recién llegada y sus lluvias. Podeís ver cómo empieza a dejarse ver el verde de los árboles al fondo! Hoy sin embargo el sol brilla, pero ¿quién sabe? El tiempo está un poco vacilón últimamente... y me pregunto si esto será bueno para la vegetación que está floreciendo estos días.
¡Ánimo que el finde ya está aquí!

Listening to Spin Doctors Have you ever see the rain?

Etiquetas: ,

25 people want to say about...

At 29/3/07 11:58, Blogger Jazzy said...

nice neighborhood you live..
hope the sunny weather stays for a bit longer.

 
At 29/3/07 12:12, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Oh my, this is a splendid photograph of your street in all of its spring glory. We are having our spring weather here in Brookville, Ohio where I live but it isn't as pretty as your picture.
720 pixels
Brookville Daily Photo

 
At 29/3/07 12:29, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Thanks for visiting my 720 pixels blog. I appreciate it a lot.
Brookville Daily Photo

 
At 29/3/07 12:52, Blogger Dsole said...

I know yours is pretty too Lincoln!

I live in the north of Madrid, 23 years ago, when my parents buy our house there were no more norther Madrid, but sheeps and wild fields.. now there are more outskirt neighborhoods. I wish I could live closer to downtown, but I'm happy here too :)

 
At 29/3/07 14:20, Blogger Kate said...

It looks as though you live in a lovely neighborhood! The streets are well-kept and very clean and uncluttered. The photo gives us a peek into your life, which I always love when bloggers share a bit of themselves. The rain will make the flowers bloom!

 
At 29/3/07 14:53, Blogger Mandi said...

Nice pic of a rainy day.

 
At 29/3/07 14:55, Blogger Deb said...

Beautiful neighborhood! Spring rains can be so enchanting, and the 'shy green trees' are such a hopeful sign of warmer days to come.

 
At 29/3/07 15:15, Blogger Annie said...

That wet and shiny sidewalk looks so inviting. I'd love to get an umbrella and walk along with you, chatting and stopping in for a coffee or tea.

I reposted my photo today. Sorry you met with the red x earlier.

 
At 29/3/07 16:58, Blogger GiuCe said...

It rained in trujillo yesterday too, for six hours. Here it never rains, almost never :S...

have a nice day ^^

 
At 29/3/07 17:03, Blogger M.Benaut said...

That is really a beautiful boulevard and so well tended. It will be spectacular when the heat of summer arrives with all those shady trees.

( The Police and Firemen's games in Adelaide was a major event but unfortunately, I didn't follow it. I wonder when it will be held in Madrid? )

 
At 29/3/07 17:43, Blogger Monica said...

It looks like a very nice street even with the rain. I posted something like that too last month, also a picture of
my street

In Spain I´ve been to Bilbao (I´m fascinated by the Guggenheim museum), Santiago de Compostela and I´ve been to Palma de Mallorca too, fell in love with the mediterranean! I very much want to go to Barcelona and someday to Sevilla and of course Madri!

 
At 29/3/07 18:32, Blogger isa said...

Lovely street, Dsole! And coming from almost 365 days of sunshine a year, I love a rainy day!

 
At 29/3/07 19:04, Blogger Dsole said...

Oh Norma, yes I read Denton's comment , thank u! And take care there! I hear on TV about tornado warnings!

Monica your street is so summer-like! :) Love those palms! Bilbao and Palma I haven't know them yet! Santiago is really beautiful, and Sevilla a hot city!

M. Benaut I don't know but i hope I hear that new before it ends ;)

GiuCe un poco de agua siempre viene bien ¿verdad?

Annie it would be so nice! there are several cozy coffees in the street!

Thank u all for dropping by! :)

 
At 29/3/07 19:43, Blogger jb said...

And I always though the rain in Spain stays mainly on the plain...

 
At 29/3/07 19:43, Blogger mi foto said...

Ya he conseguido poner música no es complicado, pero aquí en los comentarios no me deja poner codigos, si los de goear tardan en activar el nuevo formato ya buscariamos otra forma de comunicación (via e-mail) y te doy los pasos a seguir.

 
At 29/3/07 23:33, Blogger Ioanna said...

Very beautiful street, but the rain isn't my favorite situation. The green color of the trees are so fuerte.

 
At 30/3/07 01:18, Anonymous Anónimo said...

!Qué calle tan húmeda! Por lo menos nos acercamos un poquito más a lo que ves a menudo.

Posdata: tus reyes andan visitando mi ciudad. Ojalá les tomé una fotografía mañana.

 
At 30/3/07 01:58, Anonymous Anónimo said...

oh it looks like an impressionist painting!

 
At 30/3/07 02:19, Anonymous Anónimo said...

We need rain badly. Not because we are short on moisture but because we have so much pollen it needs to be washed away.

 
At 30/3/07 10:36, Blogger GMG said...

Love these after-rain pictures... And you have a quite nice neighbourhood. I confess it doesn’t quite fit in my perception of Madrid with all these trees. I’ve to get back there...
Gil

 
At 30/3/07 10:51, Blogger Dsole said...

Gil, Madrid has a lot of trees! there lots of parks, and green areas... even our Major Galalrdón has removed thousands of trees to make possible his highway projets..

Rudy, sería un buen tema para un post :)

Thank you for your kind comments!

 
At 30/3/07 12:32, Blogger Kala said...

ahhh i love rain - not all the time and not everyday but an occasional downpour just really gets me excited. ... almost as excited as the weekend but weekends take the grand prize! i wish I was in Spain for the weekend =)

 
At 31/3/07 00:01, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Dsole, I took your suggestion and I made an entry regarding the visit of the Kings of Spain to La Antigua Guatemala. Come and check it out, I included a video and slide show as well.

 
At 31/3/07 17:29, Blogger Chuckeroon said...

This picture deserved 24 comments...it's got such a nice atmosphere, D. There's something special about the "tone" in your photos. Can't define it, but it's there.

 
At 31/3/07 19:38, Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

Dsole, only you can make a rainy day picture look so beautiful. :-)

Hope you didn't get wet.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home