martes, enero 09, 2007

Maybe 60 years between them


The grandpa and the grandson... I can't but smile while I see this photo, it's so tiny this child :) so cute... Here is so normal grandpas taking care of their grandsons while their parents are at work, even today he'll probably be at child-care-school :)
I miss this time when I was a child, I used to have a lot of fun and everything was so easy... Well, not everything, of course! ;)

El abuelo y el nieto... sólo sonrío cuando veo esta foto... es tan pequeñito, tan mono... Aquí es normal ver a los abuelos cuidar del niesto mientras los padres trabajan, aunque supongo que ahora el niño estará en la guardería.
A veces echo de menos ser pequeña, todo era más divertido y la vida parecía más fácil ¿no? Bueno, cada cosa con su momento :)

Listening to U2 Sometimes you can't make it on your own

Etiquetas:

5 people want to say about...

At 9/1/07 10:36, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Yes, it really is a touching photo and
beautiful as well.
I think, grandpa must be careful, because the child is just looking at small stone
for to put it into his mouth :)

 
At 9/1/07 15:56, Blogger M V said...

Mucho más fácil

 
At 10/1/07 01:13, Anonymous Anónimo said...

When I was a child I spent summers with my grandparents, on their farm. My memories of those long months are so wonderful.

 
At 10/1/07 01:58, Anonymous Anónimo said...

It is wonderful to be around children and see them experience and explore the world around them.

Thank you for your comment today. Just as you have an interest in Chicago, it has been a dream of mine to visit Madrid and the other beautiful cities of Spain. I look forward to seeing more of Madrid through your eyes.

 
At 19/1/07 11:49, Anonymous Anónimo said...

That's a beatiful photo! Can't believe it is shot in January! :-)

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home